[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both were trash, but which one was LESS trash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: F3F4.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
F3F4.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
Both were trash, but which one was LESS trash?
>>
I liked 4's map more.
I think the combat was better in 4 as well.
3's stat/skill system was a bit better.
>>
>>385520771
Fallout 4 was the less trash FPS, Fallout 3 was the less trash RPG, at least by basic RPG mechanics go like skill points and shit.
>>
New Vegas was the worst.
>>
>>385520771
Neither were trash, however i liked FO3 much more for some reason, over +100 hours, while FO4 is merely 25h.
also FO4 runs like absolute dogshit in some areas which is one of the reasons why i dropped it quickly after beating the main story.
>>
Fallout 3 was my first Bethesda type of game so I enjoyed it a whole lot more, but recently tried to replay it and was basically unpayable, what a fucking mess.

F4 has better overal gameplay, story is trash on both, but side quests on F3 at least had some work put onto them
>>
>>385520771
I liked 3 more

playing 4 I realized there is LITERALLY NO REASON to explore and search into locations

>best weapons are made/drops from legendaries
>best armour is self made/drops from legendaries
>legendaries spawn much much more often in the open

at some point I went into a location and scoured it thoroughly, and after leaving I recounted what was the best thing I got, and it was fucking adhesive or other materials

that's when it hit me that f4 is garbage even compared to f3, f3 has it's story and world building faults but at least you can go into a location, get some story tidbits and walk out with an unique weapon with custom model and shit
>>
>>385520771
Im a NewVegasFag but out of these two, Fallout 3 is better, no question.

Fallout 3's plot is stupid, Fallout 4's plot is stupid and not even interesting. Fallout 3 was a shitty FPS, Fallout 4 was a shitty city builder.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
I never used melee, unarmed, or automatic weapons in 4 because they were so shit. Also half the map in 4 is taken up by water. Fallout 3 "wins".
>>
>>385520998
I don't get why people say this, the only solid reason I've ever heard is that there are a few invisible barriers on mountain tops and stuff but why is that such a big deal?
>>
>>385521335
Whoever shits on NV is either baiting or has legit brain issues, don't give (you)s away
>>
>>385521335
>>385521409
It was boring. Easy too.
>muh writing
Shut the fuck up and read a book if you're such a fine procurer of literature.
>>
File: Desmond_Lockheart.jpg (304KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
Desmond_Lockheart.jpg
304KB, 840x600px
>>385520771
Far Harbor's got nothing on Point Lookout.
>reloading the entire magazine of a lever-action rifle after firing one shot
Fuck that shit. TTW is the only sensible choice.
>>
>>385521543
>read a book

Cant do both you retarded mongoloid?
>>
4's ruined by the base-building. 3 just had less bullshit and the same exploratiory joy to be found in 4, and also some decent DLC.
>>
>>385521674
>reading a book and playing a video game at the same time

Multitasking actually makes you dumber. You probably didn't absorb either, fucking brainlet.
>>
Fallout 3 had better RPG elements, better atmosphere, and better locations.

Fallout 4 had better gameplay, a marginally better story, and better characters.

I dunno. I liked them both for what they were.
>>
fallout 3 has better quests, a better story (relatively speaking), better DLC, better areas and a dramatically better skill/perk system
fallout 4 has better combat and better companions but feels incredibly half assed in every other aspect of the game
fallout 3 is definitely better and much closer to being an RPG
>>
>>385520771
Fallout 4's map felt like a copy of 3's except with just more water, less interesting areas, and just better looking.
Gameplay is obviously better in 4 but it lacked any weapon variety like FO3 had
>>
>>385521067
Drop shadow distance, no seriously the fucking jump from medium to high is ridiculous
>>
>>385521760
>dat reading comprehension
>>
>>385521543
There were more 'tough bad guys' for you to shoot at in the main story in 3, but I thought they were just filler in a bad plotline. New Vegas has a more relaxed plot progression but I think that just makes it more realistic and gives you more of a chance to consider your options.
>>
>>385521760
Haha u r funny man, jokes all around :^)
>>
>>385520771
Fallout 3 was at least an RPG.
>>
>>385521819
This and god rays, turn that shit off and literally 0 diference for a 30fps boost
>>
3. I'm deadly serious.
3 was a poor attempt at an RPG.
4 wasn't even an attempt at an RPG.
Fallout is an RPG ergo 3 is better.
>>
3 by virtue of having no crafting.
>>
>>385520998
Three posts in and the bait is already out.
This is a record.
>>
Bethesda should separate FPS Fallout with RPG Fallout, or make a new IP entirely based off of Fallout
>>
>>385520998
This. It was the most unpolished and bland of the newer fallout games
>>
I know Fallout 3 isn't popular here but it's better by a mile
>>
Fallout 3 had tons of content in comparison. I can barely remember any quests from 4.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.