[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was her fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ashley_williams_.jpg (71KB, 1192x670px) Image search: [Google]
ashley_williams_.jpg
71KB, 1192x670px
What was her fucking problem?
>>
Massive lips
Mustache
Looks like a dude
>>
Racist white bitch. What else needs explaining?
>>
>>385519502
she was right all along though
>>
>>385519390
>Ashley, I know I work with Cerberus, but they saved my life, gave me a crew and they are the only ones working to stop the Collect-
>FUCK YOU SHEPARD, I AM DONE TALKING TO YOU, EVEN THOUGH I WAS HINTED AT BEING PRO-HUMAN IN THE LAST GAME, I FUCKING HATE CERBERUS REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>her
>>
>>385519390
she got hotter with every new part
>>
>>385519682
Things that never happened. She said she also think that Humanity is more important, but Cerberus is a terror organization and she is right about that. There is a difference between favor your own kind and killing innocent Aliens.
>>
>>385519927
there would be nothing left of humanity if they didn't stop the collectors though, needs much stupid bitch
>>
>>385520239
*needs must
>>
File: ashley_horizon.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ashley_horizon.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>385519927
>Things that never happened
Then what the hell do you call this? Why wouldn't you give your former Commander, friend and possibly lover a chance to explain himself?

Also, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, it's not like we willingly ran to Cerberus, it's just that they were the only ones concerned with the missing human colonies.
>>
>>385520239
We knew from ME3 that stopping the Collectors was just a side effect for the Illusive Man of getting the human reaper. He wouldn't give a fuck otherwise.
>>
>>385520395
She said that her loyalty for the Alliance is bigger than her loyalty for Shepard.
>>
>>385520417
>We knew from ME3
Exactly, it's just hindsight. In ME2, working briefly with Cerberus was a logical choice.

But wait, did his whole plan hinge on you not destroying the Collector base? I don't remember ME3 much.
>>
>>385520583
If you destroy the base, Cerberus try to collect the stuff you blew up afterwards.
>>
>>385520583
Working with Cerberus made zero sense for me after choosing the Survivor background:
>Heh, the mengele team of mercenaries who killed an admiral, infected colonies with super dangerous tech, turned helpless people into zombies and thorian thralls and who also had all your old squad killed and almost you with them, they aren't really that bad... plz work with them K?
>>
>>385519390
Ash died a soldiers death in ME1 and Kaidan bitching in ME2 just confirmed the hints that he's gay so I shrugged and carried on doing my stuff.
>>
>>385524057
>he didn't kill Kaidan
>>
>>385519390
>bitches about Miranda's outfit
>wears pretty much the same thing
What did she mean by this?
>>
>Character holds reasonable conservative beliefs
>that means she's worse than hitler
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.