[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: foxhole.jpg (29KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
foxhole.jpg
29KB, 460x215px
Is this game any good?
>>
>>385515438
Yes buy it
>>
I made a thread asking about this earlier and was basically told it's a meme game.

My general consensus, putting others' opinions aside, is that a game which requires a heavy playerbase -to even function-, being in Early Access, is just a recipe for disaster.

Before the game is released people would have already gotten bored of it. Sure, you'll still get people on release, but it will unlikely survive long enough after that because of the number of players it requires, and the fact that a ton of people have already played it - except they did so when it wasn't finished and completely missing content.

I feel as though the game itself seems like a lot of fun, but EA is a bad decision for anything that requires a large playerbase to function. Imagine if Planetside 2 had EA, but it also required you to buy the game on release. It wouldn't receive nearly as many people.
>>
Arma for potato computers.
>>
>>385515438
shitty version of rwr
>>
>>385515870
it needs a free option with limited equipment/actions, so you can get a feel for the game, and provide fresh meat for the grinder
>>
>>385516040
>that game that can barely hold 100 active players
Oh, right.
>>
Yeah it's well worth getting. Like people have said the sooner you get it the more chance you can play with the maximum amount of players.

The devs are quite active via a discord server where you can join clans etc.
>>
>>385516983
It was free a week ago though
>>
>>385517650
free to keep?
or did everyone have to purchase it on the early access launch?
>>
>>385517740
It was not free to keep, it was more of a public beta. Everyone had to purchase it during the early access launch.
It's fun though, it will take a while to understand what to do, but there are tutorials on that.
>>
>ea
>early access
>$20

Nope. And this must smells like a shill thread
>>
File: 1483428533419.jpg (198KB, 883x882px) Image search: [Google]
1483428533419.jpg
198KB, 883x882px
>Spend and hour grinding out tanks while another guy makes ammo for them
>Spend another 30 gathering crew and loading up fuel and ammo.
>The enemy team shits themselves as 8 tanks roll into their town gun down the two tanks they hand in seconds.
>they turn tail and run as we take the whole town.
Fuck thay mat. grind was rewarding as fuck. Before I left the server a few of the enemy team were complaining because almost the entire team was trying to get their autism together for a tank grind of their own.
>>
I'll get it soonTM
>>
File: anitajews.jpg (330KB, 988x1600px) Image search: [Google]
anitajews.jpg
330KB, 988x1600px
>>385518382

> And this must smells like a shill thread

talking about video games on /v/ is now shilling
>>
>>385516040
>>385518382

Both of these posters are fat and have never had relationships with a woman
>>
>>385519749
I consider myself an expert on games, so if a thread is about a game that I've never heard of / am not interested in talking about, it's reasonable to conclude that it's being posted by a paid shill.
>>
>>385515438
Didnt they said during the alpha that the game would be completely free?
>>
>>385519872
Game was put on Early Access like a day or two ago at max, and I don't think it had any real advertising bar one week-long beta
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.