[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is PS vita worth buying?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-07-29-12-30-16-497323177.jpg (5KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-29-12-30-16-497323177.jpg
5KB, 288x175px
I was thinking to buy one and hack it.
Is it good to emulate? What emulators are out there?
Also i read that you can only hack it on 3.60 so,if i buy one new, will it have the lastest update?
>>
It is a handheld, so no.
>>
I know, but my pc is a toster, you have any alternative?
Should i save money to build a pc?
>>
>>385508723
I really enjoy being able to play in bed for max comfort. Persona 4 Golden has made the system worth it on its own to me.
>>
File: 1501255161193.jpg (35KB, 583x439px) Image search: [Google]
1501255161193.jpg
35KB, 583x439px
No. And fuck Sony for abandoning it, fucking us people who bought it over
>>
>>385508432
i like the dpad, but no...
>>
File: 1501127318337.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1501127318337.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>>385508432
New ones in the West generally don't have above 3.60 because its only manufactured new in Japan now.

enso.henkaku.xyz is the site to visit for hacking.

You can get the PSP emulator running on it and emulate anything that PSP could through it, and you've also got the option of Vita piracy as well.
>>
>>385508820
Sounds great. Also, i played persona 3 and 5, and here in Europe you can only play P4 on vita or ps2
>>
>>385508957
Thanks anon
>>
>>385509038
You can also use https://reddit.com/r/vitahacks and https://reddit.com/r/vitapiracy. They're good for getting advice on anything you fuck up, for finding DDL links for dumped games, and there's also a Discord linked there that is good shit too.

But of course, we can't mention those here without a shitstorm kicking off.
>>
>>385509038
Also I forgot to mention but a guy made a flashcart for Vita, so you can use the game cart slot as extended memory, allowing you to use SD cards instead of having to rely on the extortionate proprietary memory card prices that Sony have.
>>
>>385509169
Thanks a lot, i will check there when i buy it
>>
I really like my vita. Just recently started using it daily. Its got a lot of older games, VNs, and stuff i wouldn't really bother with at home but is fun to mess around with when I'm out and about. If you're going to hack, i would just get an original psp instead. You can't connect to psn with a hacked vita or play recent vita games. Only ones released before 3.60. Hacked psp can do everything a hacked does, and its a lot cheaper. Vita on its own is pretty solid though, loads better than the 3ds in my opinion. Its a shame sony fucked it up, but its still a nice system regardless
>>
>>385508957
>enso.henkaku.xyz
>coldboot cfw finally
Hell yes, time to undust my Vita.
>>
I don't own one

But the amount of games it has on it that the ps3 doesn't have.
>>
Did Enso mean anything new to 3.61+ games? Anything at all?
>>
Wanted to get one but my autism wants a new one, which with case, grip and a 16gb sd gets to around $285 plus tax plus tip plus clap. I'll stick to my psp and ask my cousin for the vita tv for the less than 10 games that I want to play
>>
>>385510971
I think you can get an SD adapter and use any old SD card now, look it up
>>
> bought vita for weebshit
> get tons and tons of weebshit localized

Was not disappointed. Well worth my money and it's still getting lots of localizations today. Haters gonna hate
>>
>>385511162
I am a weeb too. Recommend me some games. Already finished Persona, Atelier, Dangan, Cyber Slut.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.