[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it will outscore Forza 7 on metacritic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: GranTurismoSport-2-2.jpg (161KB, 1235x1500px) Image search: [Google]
GranTurismoSport-2-2.jpg
161KB, 1235x1500px
Do you think it will outscore Forza 7 on metacritic?
>>
I don't think anyone cares.
>>
>>385503192
i dunno. do you think it will be a fun game to play?
>>
Gt hasnt been good since the ps2 days it was a shit show on the ps3 with a fuck ton of copy paste, physics and engine sounds were basic even for the ps3, any racing fanatic would opt for proper a sim on pc or forza in 2017
>>
>>385503192
no. itll still have PS2 models in it probably. say what you will about forza but at least they know how to release games that are appropriate for their generation
>>
No. PS3 era graphics.
>>
>>385503192
It doesnt matter.
Physics wise GT still caters to shitters so it will never be close to AC or iRacing.
>>
>>385503192
No. Online focused GT is not what people want. They want a car collecting game.
>>
>>385506212
exactly.
>>
>>385503192
Who cares? They aren't even on the same platform
GT sport ---> PS4 only
Forza 7 ---> Xbone, Win10 OS (on PC or whatever)

If you want to compare with something, do it with project cars 2 which is also coming out on PS4 this year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ9djs9_Vx8
>>
>>385506463
Nigga the fuck? Im talking about GT Sport.
>>
>>385503192
What the fuck? Why is he in a fighting position?
Gran Turismo hasn't been fun since GT3.
>>
>>385506212
Isn't GT sport that and also focused on MP?
Am I missing something?
>>
>>385506385
You're comparing with the beta there not the real game.
>>
GT has been taken completey off the map by microsoft by forza.

Forza outclasses it in literally every way no because microsoft have thrown heaps of money at turn 10 (who are one of the most talented devs on the technical side in the whole industry) while the GT team is still 2 gooks in thier mother's basement modifying the GT5 engine.

Its similar to what FIFA did to PES. PES used to be the go to for proper competitive play but EA just pumped huge amounts of money in to every aspect fo FIFA and wiped PES off of the map.

Everything is better in forza now
>Car physics
>Damage
>custimization
>online play
>car roster
>graphics
>sound design
>tracks

GT is simply being outmatched in terms of talent and funds.
>>
>>385506805
damn i wonder how much harder you could suck that xbox cock
>>
>>385506993
>cant refute any of the points made

I dont even have an xbox lad. Play my gaemz on pc.
>>
>>385507104
>Another Xgroid hiding behind PC

Of course
>>
>>385506805
>tracks
That I think was thge only thing going on with Gran Turismo. Forza recycles a lot of the tracks from previous games on top of there not being all that many interesting ones to begin with.
Somehow GT tracks seemed to be much more "fresh" than Forza ones.
>>
>>385506805

This is sadly true, Polyphony is not even a triple A studio and Sony doesn't care enough about them
>>
>>385507182
https://youtu.be/ikjlXsw1XpI
>>
>>385506805
Pretty much this.
As far as simulators go Forza just blows GT out of the water.
It's not even funny any more, GT is dead.
>>
Gran Turismo (my favorite series of all time) has been dead since GT4. The only worthwhile racing games are on PC now.
>>
>>385507389
>no grass
ALso, is it just me or do the trees look better in GT6?
>>
>>385503192
forza who
>>
Honestly with GT it was one thing to unlock all the cars and licenses as a teenager but I just don't have the time any more. I don't want to be driving shitboxes in real life and in games.
>>
>>385507465
It's because the sport trees have this standout quality to them, they're bright with highlights and shadows. It makes you notice they look bad, also the shadow pop ins.
The GT6 trees are a bit more muddled in colors and shades and that just are there.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.