[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do these games cater to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 51EIARLKNJL._SY445_.jpg (49KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
51EIARLKNJL._SY445_.jpg
49KB, 312x445px
Who do these games cater to?
>>
Germans
>>
>>385497069
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
>>
Apparently children make up the majority of the simple simulator game market.
>>
>>385497289
So it's mostly /v/ that plays those games?
>>
>>385497069
I drive a forklift for my job :3
>>
>>385497382
is it fun?
>>
>>385497161
Fpbp
>>
Forward
Backward
Turn
Lift
Drop
I wrote the guide, you all owe me money
>>
>>385497161
Beat me to it. After a 12 hour day of diligently working on the factory floor with no laughter or smiles allowed without a beating, Germans like to relax with some fun simulator games.
>>
>>385497069
I've been playing Farming Simulator sunce 2008. Before you laugh, that it hasn't been that long. It's still almost 10 years, the half-life of people that post on /v/ and also longer than Americans spend of grad degrees.

Yes, I am German. Yes, I can see silliness. No, I don't feel silly utilizing my spare time to have fun. Play Persona if you are a lonely child. Relationships are not a dream fantasies for me. Owning territory of land is
you.

:)
>>
car mechanic simulator 2018 just came out, I feel like it'd be a great way to calm my autism, except it constantly crashes and is and unstable, buggy mess.

I hope they fix it. And yeah I might be German.
>>
Russian 8 years olds that cannot realise that they can download games from internet.
>>
>>385498280
Maybe not unilaterally shit on one flavor of escapism to make yours seem less pathetic
>>
File: 1501021185648.jpg (461KB, 1003x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1501021185648.jpg
461KB, 1003x1276px
>>385497069

>mfw my neet 24 year old ass worked driving fork lifts this year for a few months

shits not easy. people die on them occasionally too
>>
>>385498691
It was joke?

Find love. Embrace performing work tasks. Nothing serious. We die.
>>
we die form wut
>>
>>385497069
Youtubers and their audience
>>
>>385498783
Did you die doing that job?
>>
>>385498956
meanwhile outside Klaus' haus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAvlimEYEpQ
>>
>>385497638
You forgot tilt you mongoloid, you're fired for impaling freight.
>>
>>385499251
They can be burned with little sympathy when time is opportunity. Bad ideas are easily broken

In answer. Yes. I wish we were clean. I want them gone
My grandfather would be cry now is the time. Is this column to make fun of us? That what you want me to type?

Islam is cancer, we only need your permission. Say the word, we will drive the sword. We are only a hand.

On a different note, Big Machine Simulators are the best. Shovel wheel is amazing for vast excavation. Would love to be a foreman. Why does none games allow Project Management. I love EVE.
>>
>>385497069

Americans

90% of the games are in English and made in America.
After working 12 hours for little to no pay (because of no unions/afraid to get shot at any second), Americans relax with these kind of games before going to their 2nd job at night.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.