[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wolfenstein: The New Order

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1561.jpg (45KB, 300x424px)
IMG_1561.jpg
45KB, 300x424px
Heard this was shit. Played it and fucking had a blast.

What was /v/'s opinion on this?
>>
Best game of 2014
>>
>>385496075
its bad cos u kill muh white nazi brothers
GAS THE KIKES HANG THE NIGGERS
>>
>>385496075
It's pretty great, The Old Blood is nice too.
>>
>>385496075
Cover based shooting not great, item pickups should have been automatic. Other than that, bretty gud.
>>
>>385496075
Great game with some kike propaganda.
>>
>>385496075
Old blood is better. Play that next.
>>
I didn't enjoy it. Not sure why.
Maybe I'll give it another go someday.
>>
Good game, let down by "THE JEWS ARE SUPER GENIUSES AND GERMANS JUST STOLE FROM THEM!" plot. Also that optional system where you were encouraged to play certain ways was stupid.

Really excited for the sequel.
>>
>>385496075
Overrated as fuck. Single player FPS have become so shit that when a halfway decent game comes along people think it's better than it is.
>>
>>385496075
The story was pretty mediocre, BJ became an annoying autist/psychopath who talks to himself, the level designs were pretty shit, and the areas with respawning enemies were a pain on über. Tapping x to pick everything up was annoying too.
>>
>>385496075
Just played through this the other day and it was highly mediocre. Can't even see shit until you turn off post-processing effects with a console command and the machineguns/pistols just feel unsatisfying as hell. Only decapitation/dismemberment, no torso damage as far as I could tell. Cutscenes and other cinematic garbage out the ass. Bloody screen so real. Pretty bad graphics for an 8th-gen game and still has extreme amounts of pop-in somehow. Very little enemy variety and what is there is extremely unengaging bullet sponges.
>>
I liked it a bit. However the Nazi killing wasn't very satisfying, 90% of the time you shoot them and you see sparks fly from their armor and they just ragdoll.
>>
>everyone agrees the game is amazing
>except for /v/

/pol/ pls go
>>
File: 1463371748790.png (310KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1463371748790.png
310KB, 500x1000px
>>385496075
>heard this was a blast
>played it and thought it was fucking shit
I only paid like ten bucks for it but still
>>
>>385497951
people are only saying it's good because they want to be anti-/pol/
>>
>>385496890
>nobody posts anything political
>retarded leafty is already trying to start shit
Fuck off.
>>
There hasn't been a bad game in the entire wolfenstein franchise

Perk system in new order is fantastic.
>>
>>385496075
I highly enjoyed it. It could have used maybe 1 or 2 more areas where there are borderline overwhelming number of enemies to show off the gunplay. And I wish there was some kind of New Game+ mode to keep all your upgrades and perks. But I had a good time playing it and thoroughly enjoyed the story.
>>
>>385496075
The game was decent not bad but not good as the new DOOM.
The main problem: It has too much annoying cutscenes and in-game scripted/slow passing events. those thing totally ruined the entire game.
>>
>>385498145
Degenerates like (You) will sooner or later get the Rope
>>
>>385496075
/v/ fucking loved it back when it first came out. Not sure why everyone's so contrarian about it now.
>>
>>385498379
Only after you get the rake.
>>
>>385498145
So basically you're mad that he predicted it instead of waiting.

>>385497329
>>385497458
>>385498056
>>
>>385498418
Well D44M came out since then and kind of reminded everyone what a real arena shooter is.
>>
>>385498420
remember to trim those bushes before raking the yard
>>
>>385498498
Sorry but the "Jews made alien tech thousands of years ago" was one of the stupidest plot points I've ever seen, and I'm not /pol/. Also the third post you quoted isn't even remotely /pol/
>>
>>385496075
It was alright, felt really short and some of the enemies just felt like i had to stand there and pump bullets into their faces for a solid minute before they dropped dead.
>>
>>385498498
yea nah m8 as someone who went into it blind and never really played wolfenstein before it that whole section seemed like it came out of nowhere and came across as too much while i was playing.
>>
>>385499068
I agree, but saying it's jewish propaganda is literally a political statement

And of course the third post I quoted is /pol/. When someone throws around accusations that "people are just disagreeing with me because they hate x", chances are that person is part of x
>>
>>385497254
>Cover based shooting not great
did you play it on console or something?
game is basically nazi killing doom

do not play it like retard, run'n'gun whole thing
>>
>>385499396
But there are people who say
"I like it because you kill nazis and that upsets /pol/ and racists", so being against those morons doesn't necessarily make one /pol/ themself
>>
>>385496075
Shitty SJW propaganda. Kill yourself normie scum
>>
File: follow_your_leader.jpg (133KB, 900x1179px) Image search: [Google]
follow_your_leader.jpg
133KB, 900x1179px
>>385499642
you...to ... too
>>
>faggots offended by b-movie tier plot having b-movie tier elements

I want newfag /pol/shitters to get out and stay out.
>>
It's CoD in everything but name with cinematic shit soved down your throat every chance they get
>>385499419
on uber it's a tedious terrible cover shooter
modern fps to it's core
>>
I dunno. The jewish super-tech didn't feel any more ludicrous than resurrecting a ninth century warlock.
>>
>>385500712
This was my first wolfenstein so it was for me, i know they dealt with the occult and shit in previous ones but it kinda just went from me fighting nazis to oh btw the jews are the smartest people on the planet and built this vault under the ocean full of jewish super tech.
>>
>>385500986
About the same as it takes to think that all men have come together to keep women down and help each other out or that all white men have come together to keep all minorities down and help each other out.
>>
only complaints I could have are how at times it feels like it focuses too heavily on stealth despite not being a stealth game, ammo and health pick ups were automatic, and later enemies became bullet sponges.
>>
I liked it, mostly due to the shooting mechanics and that the game awarded you for aiming at the head.
>>
>>385499419
You must have played it on lower difficulties. On higher enemies ravage you if you show yourself out in the open for more than one second. It's a cover shooter, although fast paced.
>>
>>385496075
I had fun with it the first time I played it in 2014. I wanted to replay it a few weeks ago and it somehow felt like shit. Now I'm not so sure anymore if I should get the sequel.
>>
>>385496075
Worst Wolfenstein game. The game is so painfully basic and the shooting is so unsatisfying. People calling it the best game of 2014 are just wrong.

09>3D>RTCW>TNO
>>
>>385496075
It's anti nazi propaganda for cucks
>>
>>385503395
> you must be 18 or older post here
>>
>>385498196
I agree. Wolf2009 gets too much shit. I thought that game was pretty neat.
>>
>>385496075

Got this 2 days ago. The beginning just sucks. Hopefully it will get better later.
>>
Better than new D44M
>>
>hilariously bad forced story shit

>ruined BJ, no longer a stoic and silent superspy, now he's a fucking cuck who whispers to himself constantly, half of it being pseudo-intellectual awful video-game-writing philosophy shit

>cod-style "aim down sights and wait for enemy to pop head out of cover" gameplay except now you can explore these shooting galleries after the firefight and collect useless fucking shit, having to mash the interact key every time, wow!!

>non-human enemies are total shit, no more actually scary mutants and zombies like in rtcw, now we have shitty robots with le emp grenade weak spot maymay

>terrible bosses

>quicktime events and cinematic takedowns

I wish 2009 was the final entry in the series
>>
>>385496075
I'm not going to try to get into an argument by reading any replies so I'm just going to say TNO was really good. Great gameplay, great story/plot and meaningful characters. It really also puts a lot of emotion into yourself with a bit of psychology.
>>
>>385496075
>ask /v/ for opinion

you at wrong place./v/ is for shitposting
>>
File: 1499971201384.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1499971201384.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>385505768
>It really also puts a lot of emotion into yourself with a bit of psychology.

This is the kind of person that equates Red Dead Redemption with Shakespeare
>>
File: not all nazis.png (344KB, 711x520px) Image search: [Google]
not all nazis.png
344KB, 711x520px
>>385499764
>>
It's a good game but kids hate it because nazi's are a poor defenseless minority
>>
>>385496075
I got a fucking 3-day posting in one of these threads responding to someone else's question about nazi's.

These nu-jannies need to be fucking gassed and their waifus raped to death by packs of feral niggers.
>>
Fucking /pol/ hates it because it has a strong, realistic black character.
>smokes weed
>doesn't help anyone around the base
>grabs the race card as soon as you ask him to do anything
>just works on his beats
they can't handle a real black man.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.