[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Try to mess with WoW again >Cross-realm features now involve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: world-of-warcraft-legion.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
world-of-warcraft-legion.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>Try to mess with WoW again
>Cross-realm features now involve almost every feature global chats, who you see in zones and how often, to all non-ranked pvp, dungeons and raiding
>RealID let's you talk to the people you want most on any character and on any server, killing the need to be in a party, or the same guild or maybe especially in person
>Everyone wants to stream
>Less need for guilds and cross server capabilities eliminate any semblance of community

Holy shit it's literally impossible to play this game like you did a few years ago let alone from BC or vanilla days. The gameplay changes patch to patch but the way to play the game overall changes by the expansion. Like each expansion is it's own zeitgest.

I guess this thread is to objectively look at how to play WoW again since the gameplay has changed so much.

Those of you playing, what do you to enjoy the game? Everyday-wise and extended goals.
>>
>playing retail
>>
File: 1500243378770.jpg (220KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500243378770.jpg
220KB, 1200x900px
>>385492776
>quit at the start of Cata
>decide to try one last time during Legion
>it's even worse than I remembered
>>
>>385492893
Oh let's talk about this: How many people are playing on private servers compared to retail? It's not like the difference is tens of thousands to tens of millions anymore.
>>
File: 1495724809602.jpg (78KB, 1024x934px) Image search: [Google]
1495724809602.jpg
78KB, 1024x934px
>>385492994
>The cata world revamp has now been around more than the vanilla world did
>>
>>385493075

The people who like the game are playing private. Soccer moms are playing retail.
>>
>>385493158
Cata was such a shit show. Never have I seen a company single-handedly destroy such a popular product so swiftly.

The only thing that was remotely tolerable from that expansion was transmog, and even that just made it so everyone is walking around in tier gear all the time.
>>
>every pug group has either BRs or chinese
>late night groups are filled with aussies

Chinese are sorta fine since they're on US servers but you can't communicate with them.

Aussies are bros, but they have their own OCE servers and it's instant 350 ms for either side.

Fucking spics and BRs have shit servers and are the typical HUEHUEHUEHUEHE shitheads they've always been.

Some pub groups literally require you to pass an english test to join it's so bad now.
>>
>2017
>Playing WoW
>>
>>385492776
>be autistic anon on 4chan
>go play WoW
>have literally zero social skills or desire to interact with people even on the internet
>don't even actually attempt to be a part of the community

There's no community in this game anymore guys. I put in zero effort and nobody wanted to talk to me.
>>
File: 204-hank-hill-whatever.jpg (24KB, 208x210px) Image search: [Google]
204-hank-hill-whatever.jpg
24KB, 208x210px
>>385495072
>transmog comes out
>"oh cool now people can make their own unique outfits from the gear they've foun-"
>every faggot's running around in some tier shit that they didn't even get while it was current content like they're hot shit now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.