[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hired by a game studio, put on a team working on a game >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

>hired by a game studio, put on a team working on a game
>it's a 3d arena fighter/moba hybrid(think Anarchy Reigns mixed with Heroes of the Storm)
>setting is a mix of fantasy and futuristic stuff(think Final Fantasy 7 mixed with Final Fantasy 6)
>artstyle and character design look extremely similar to this image, team a huge fan of this guy's artstyle and designs
>mfw this game is gonna fail due to being a fake fighting game instead of a real fighter like SF or Tekken, will fail due to the graphics and artstyle being anime weebshit, and will fail due to the character designs being weird monster shit in a setting that makes no fucking sense

What the fuck are these morons thinking, no one wants to play as weird ass monster shit like this. Not all the characters are monsters, but a lot are, or are people who can turn into that shit. It looks retarded and unrelatable, also having it be in an artstyle like this is dumb, it's 2017, people outside of Japan want photorealism not anime/manga looking shit.
>>
Seriously, who the fuck would want to play as shit that looks like this?
>>
>>385491286
>people outside of Japan want photo-realism
not true in the slightest, that design is horrid though.
>wings for hands
replace them with actual claws, you could put the wings somewhere else, that's more plausible for a predatory creature, that's going to use it's hands in combat.
>>
>>385491683
>not true in the slightest,

People in the West want Uncharted and Assassin's Creed, not some weird anime looking game with monster people fighting each other.
>>
>>385491435
>too many lines
>too many pins
>too many wires/pipes
>refine the mask
It's an easy fix, looks like the kinda stuff that doesn't pass quality control. My sympathies my dude.
>>
>>385491802
>People in the West want Uncharted and Assassin's Creed
both of those games are garbage.
>>
>>385491925
People still pay money for them, hardly anyone is gonna buy some weird niche shit, look at anarchy reigns, that game sold bad even in Japan
>>
File: 1473128335770.jpg (62KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473128335770.jpg
62KB, 460x500px
>>
>not anime/manga looking shit
Honestly, I doubt anyone would think about anime when looking those 2 specific designs.
>>
>>385492420
They look Japanese as fuck though
>>
Why are you posting kamen rider blade concept art? Could it be that you're making shit up for attention?
>>
>>385492990
These seem like goth/hot-topic/emo shit, not weeb.
>>
>>385493047
probs, if so he could just put all this energy to come up with an actual productive subject.
>>
>>385493047
of course he is
and people are falling for it
>>
File: 1492218720399.png (158KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1492218720399.png
158KB, 512x384px
>>385491286
>two scoops for arms
I hate it when video games get political
>>
>>385493047
WHAT KAMEN RIDER HAS THE BEST ENEMY DESIGNS AND WHY IS IT FOURZE?
>>
File: DEyRzCyUIAAu1Gk.jpg (188KB, 1200x971px) Image search: [Google]
DEyRzCyUIAAu1Gk.jpg
188KB, 1200x971px
>>385493437
how the fuck is it political
>>
>>385493047
I always thought blade's undead design was pretty cool.
>>
>>385494042
It is, I need to finish watching it this week.

I already know about the bench sadly.
>>
>>385491286
>people outside of Japan want photorealism
Yeah Diablo 3, Overwatch and BotW didn't sell at all in the west!
kys
>>
>>385493437
fucking kek
>>
>>385492990
Those look like Hellraiser fan characters.

That said, Vampire Savior is the shit, and it's a fighting game with monsters. It did sell like shit though, but then again, ALL fighting games (except Street Fighter, only because of the normalfag factor) sell like shit.
>>
>>385491435
i like digimon. tone down the aggression and its fine. details/aggression will probably be toned down anyway for the sake of easier models/animations
>>
Are people falling for this faggot's shitty threads again? Every month it's "I joined a nondescript game studio, I don't like their ideas, let's argue about it."
>>
Don't you fucking dare shit on Kamen Rider Blade's designs
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.