[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened with this saga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4258.jpg (129KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4258.jpg
129KB, 600x600px
What happened with this saga?
>>
>>385485004
It fell apart after SR1. Or, if that's too harsh, became a lot less compelling for me personally.

The first Blood Omen remains the best of them all, by far.
>>
I liked the mix of fights and puzzle solving.
>>
I still can't get over that script and voice acting, god tier.
>>
File: 1498121029417m.jpg (99KB, 719x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498121029417m.jpg
99KB, 719x1024px
I only played this on the demo from Gex, actually it wasn't even a demo it was a scary ass trailer lol. Surprised it's rated T. I need to emulate this. Thanks for reminding me op.
>>
They tried to DmC it but got scrapped thankfully
>>
>>385485694
You can get all the Legacy of Kain games that were released on PC for $1 if you're interested.
https://tiltify.com/events/crystal-dynamics-25th-anniversary-campaign

Not sure how well they run on current systems though.
>>
File: 1432672640003.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1432672640003.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>385485871
>Look it up
>Oh there's leaked gameplay even
>Hear character curse
>Close window immediately
Blasphemy
>>
Raziel sure had a hard life.
>>
Not sure what you mean. They eventually ended the story with the PS2 games.

More games in the universe would have been since. Too bad they decided to go the free to play shooter route with Nosgoth.
>>
>>385485004
it ended.
sr1 is the best,all the interconected levels and actual side stuff to do,the other games are just a railroad to the end
>>
>>385488039
You haven't played Blood Omen?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.