[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just got this game, what am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 10361336.jpg (374KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
10361336.jpg
374KB, 600x600px
just got this game, what am I in for?
>>
>>385482131
Utter, bland, casual trash
>>
epic memes my man written by anthony "le meme king" burch hes a genious and his humor is perfect
also quirky randumb xp voice acting by his sister le cuckette i guess talent runs in the family or something man
my favorite meme is the one about friendzoning lol so funneh
>>
do you have anyone to play with? its fun even better if you got a buddy to play with.
>>
>>385482131
Honestly, the Pre Sequel sucked. The classes are fucking gay and the early weapons drops are garbage. Oh and just wait till you see the oxygen mechanic. Just play BL2.
>>
A 20gb update.
>>
>>385482131
A loot shooter that fails utterly in all aspects besides gameplay and graphics.
>>
>>385482131
A "BADASS" GAME HUR HUR HUR XD

For real though, It's alright the first way through but it gets more and more
bland as it goes on.
The NPCs are just meme-ridden mad max characters, and by meme-ridden
I mean that's their entire personality.
>>
>>385482131
likable villain (who did nothing wrong) and annoying main cast. fun with friends but not as good solo. i would be lying if i said i wasn't excited for bl3, especially now that anthony burch isn't at gearbox anymore.
>>
>>385483220
>>385483221
Actually I forgot this. Everything that Handsome Jack is fucking gold and
unfortunately it was the only thing that was good about the game.
>>
I don't get this meme, the "I already paid for this, I'm such a fucking moron, judge the game for me before I actually play it because I'm incapable of forming my opinions" threads.
>>
It really should have included the first game.
>>
Everything about every game is really fun, but gets repetitive. Its so unironically repetitive that to reach the max level, you have to play the game twice.
>>
>>385482131
Regret.
>>
>>385483221
>especially now that anthony burch isn't at gearbox anymore.
pitchford is and he's arguably worse than burch
>>
>>385482131
>the first game is not included
What a garbage ''''''collection''''''
>>
>>385482131
Boredom. If bland combat and fetch quests are your thing however, then go ahead, I guess.
>>
File: IMG_2179.png (516KB, 1100x1530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2179.png
516KB, 1100x1530px
>>385482686
>BL2 cast better than Pre-Sequel
>>
>>385483879
But its a $100 value, faggot! what are you, stupid? Fuck you, stupid faggot.
>>
>>385482131
5/10
9/10 with friends.
>>
File: Borderlands 2 Moon Shot.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Borderlands 2 Moon Shot.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>385482131
Borderlands 2 had relatively good gameplay and questing although the enemy scaling gets out of control. The worst part is of course the writing.

Prememequel was basically just fan service to Handsome Jack. The questing takes a dive and it's overloaded with jokes about Australia. It's not really worth playing.
>>
>>385484702
Fuck off randy
>>
File: japanese lucifer b.jpg (43KB, 414x408px) Image search: [Google]
japanese lucifer b.jpg
43KB, 414x408px
>>385483325
>Everything that Handsome Jack is fucking gold
>implying he's not just a dimestore Archer
>actually implying he isn't FUCKING HORRIBLE in the second half of the game where he tries to be all serious but just ends up being cringier then when he was talking about buttz
>>
>>385484962
>Borderlands 2 had relatively good gameplay and questing

look you can pretend the gameplay's good, you'd be wrong to do that but you can do it

but how HIGH on DRUGS do you have to be to say the quests were good?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.