[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone down to do anything tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: guild wars cover.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
guild wars cover.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
Anyone down to do anything tonight?
>>
have a dentist appointment tomorrow sorry
>>
>>385481841
can't i'm gay
>>
File: tfw no gw.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gw.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>385481894
>>385482417
>>
I'm thinking of starting a new character after not having played since about the GW2 launch. Maybe run through all the campaigns on just the one. What're some good primaries for this world without other players?
>>
>>385484794
Typically I prefer something melee for solo play. Spirit spammers are good too. Heroes tend to be really good at healing and interrupts and whatnot. Even the henchmen have decent skills now so it's possible.
>>
>>385484794
>Have 7 heroes being mesmers, necros, or Rita
>Play as a monk
>Enjoy breezing through the game while being the best class
>>
>>385484794
>warrior
Melee things
>ranger
You can be a melee, range, or SoS
>Monk
55 for farming, smiting for killing shit
>Mesmer
Shit tons of Panic and ignore damage spells
>Elementlist
Aoe stuff
>Necromancer
Minion Master with corpse around, SS without
>Sin
Melee stuff and hope you don't die in two second unless you're using SF tanking build
>Rit
SoS
>Dervish
Spinspinspin
>Paragon
Shout at things

Seriously, you could run whatever primary you want. Eventually, your HEROES would end up doing most of the leg work.
>>
File: EVE.jpg (16KB, 410x227px) Image search: [Google]
EVE.jpg
16KB, 410x227px
Ballad
The Ballad of Gaile and Zhed

ACT I CHAPTER I SUBSTORY I Zhed Shadowhoof entered his small apartment and sat his briefcase down on the sofa. It had been a long day, and he needed a drink. He galloped his way to the kitchen, pulled out a bottle of wine and poured it in a glass. He wiped off his horse-shoes and walked back to his bedroom. Zhed opened the door, and looking up saw Gaile Gray dressed in black lingerie lying on the bed fin
>>
>>385485139
I dunno man, playing monk with heroes is boring as shit desu. In a party it's way better
>>
>>385485298
>Melee stuff and hope you don't die in two second unless you're using SF tanking build
Honestly if you have critical agility you're about as tanky as a standard warrior
>>
File: we need a guild guys.jpg (77KB, 427x590px) Image search: [Google]
we need a guild guys.jpg
77KB, 427x590px
GUYS WE NEED A GUILD
>>
>>385485812
I use flashing blade, but just preparing him for many deaths he will suffer like the release of Faction. Boy that first year really fuck the sin, up and nobody want them in their team, ever.
>>
>>385485959
The problem with guilds is that they're only good if you have people on playing at that moment. Just throwing a thread up on /v/ is easier
>>
>>385486482
only need 1 other person to play with and i play enough that im on to do things
>>
File: 1483538323232.jpg (94KB, 410x599px) Image search: [Google]
1483538323232.jpg
94KB, 410x599px
>>385486834
I really want to play again, I even started a new character on prophecies, finished the pre-searing and just need to do the last trial to leave, but the lag is inhumane and ultimately kills the point of playing
>>
>>385486834
I'm down to play something tonight

I just want to get a group together to do FoW or something every now and then
>>
>>385487141
>tfw ping has only gotten better since i first played

feels good man

>>385487385
oh maybe not tonight for me why dont u make a guild or somethin

i havent done FoW in so long
>>
Why not just play the sequel?
>>
Holy fuck every zone loads so slowly. I haven't played in years. Was it always like this or is this a result of skeleton servers wasting away?
>>
>>385487746
the skill system in gw1 is funner and runs on low end PCs too
>>
>>385487746
The games basically have nothing in common.
>>
>>385487959
Skeleton servers
>>
>>385487746
That "game" shit on everything that GW 1 stands for. Those anon weren't kidding when they consider it Tumblr: The MMO. Oh and before someone say "THEY HAVE ZE BEST COMMUNITY", they have achievement shit where there 15k achivement requirement, their LGBT are hypocritical fucktards that think they're more important than you are, and toxic fractal/raid runners that wouldn't let you run with them because you start out too late, and I'm saying this as an exHOPE member that seeing all this shit first hand.
>>
>>385487510
>oh maybe not tonight for me why dont u make a guild or somethin
for the reason stated above
there's also already a guild, but I left it because it was 99.9% dead

>>385487746
>>385488042 pretty much this

>>385487959
It's probably because you haven't loaded them in a while. My load times are like a second
>>
>go to old character
>go to next mission town
>2 other parties

WEW
>>
>>385488634
>actual people in mission zone
holy shit
>>
Should I run through all the campaigns on one character, or make a new one for each? I did them all on separate characters when I was young but I'm really not sure what the best way to experience them again is, having forgotten most of the stories.
>>
>>385489036
The base game, you mean?
Yeah it's all still full price. GW2 doesn't have any Canthan/Elonan content either
>>
>>385487959
Areas sorta get installed the first time you load them, so it takes a while.
>>
>>385489105
Honestly the starting parts of each of the campaigns are the weakest parts, outside of Factions maybe
Proph's is alright too
>>
>>385489228
>outside of Factions maybe
Shing Jea island is the best part of faction
Environments are gorgeous and the outposts are comfy as fuck
Kaineng in the other hand felt extremely tedious, everything was so gritty, brown, and claustrophobic, it was a fucking relief to finally get out of those sewer mazes into the limits of kurzick territory and finally see the light of day and vegetation, and to fight creatures that weren't disgusting sacks of zombified flesh
>>
>>385489610
Yeah Kaineng was pretty weak and clusterfucky.

Though the Crystal Desert is by far the worst zone out of all of them
>>
>>385488449
What makes the game SJW? Been playing for about a month and haven't noticed that.

Also, my friend, who is also a noob, got a random invite to join HOPE, is that like an important guild or something?
>>
File: gw2 sjw.jpg (2MB, 3150x2910px) Image search: [Google]
gw2 sjw.jpg
2MB, 3150x2910px
>>385490227
Story get progressively worse when your story is hijack to a race of tumblr fags. The Living story and the dumbfucks you run with aren't any better.

> is that like an important guild or something?
It a /vg/ guild. The only reason one would join it is to do guild mission every weekend and thats it. It fill with autists that somehow manage to fuck up their own general at /vg/ and making that general unusable.
>>
>>385485738
Maybe. I just absolutely love monking and all that the class entails. It's an almost unhealthy change that playing monk did to me
>>
>>385491225
Healing is cool as fuck in GW since you're not just playing health bar whackamole with your own resource bar. Figuring out which spells were suited for what content and working with the aspects behind each spell made it interesting.
>>
File: Healing_Light_(large).jpg (16KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
Healing_Light_(large).jpg
16KB, 248x248px
>>385491494
This was a pleb ass elite but I just LOVE the skill icon of it, and the name of the skill. It amazed me that this game offer so many ways to heal depending on which elites you have. Even Smitefag got Smiter's Boon. Nuke everyone's shit with Ray of Judgement while you heal with your smiting enchantment
>>
File: balance.jpg (52KB, 255x223px) Image search: [Google]
balance.jpg
52KB, 255x223px
>>385491771
>10 years later
>I'm still mad
And I thought time was supposed to dull everything
>>
>want to play one of my non-melee classes
>don't know which
>>
>>385493060
>want to include https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Build:D/W_PvE_VoS_Dervish as a hero build
>none of the 7 hero teams have space for a melee
god damn
Im too lazy for this shit
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.