[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I've finished Dark Souls, how hard can thi...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Ninja Gaiden 2.jpg (2MB, 3226x2150px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Gaiden 2.jpg
2MB, 3226x2150px
>I've finished Dark Souls, how hard can thi...
>>
OG/360 emulation WHEN? Want to play this and Black on my PC and shove my 360 in the closet where it belongs.
>>
>>385480607
>ps3 emulation will come before 360 emulation
who would've thunk
>>
>>385480434
If this came out today it would sell 5million+ compared to the 2 million it sold because of the hard meme, sad
>>
Still haven't beat Master Ninja on this game. I've beaten it on Black and RE, but fuck man. 2 Is probably my favorite of the three but it's filled with so much bullshit I can't be motivated to get past the first few levels of MN.
>>
>>385482290
I would kill for 2 but with RE's fluidity of combat. They really did a good job with that, though leaving out the vigorian flails were a massive sin.
>>
File: 1465852278554.png (232KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1465852278554.png
232KB, 500x349px
>>385482369
>RE's fluidity of combat
>>
>>385482561
What are you implying? You could move from one combo to the next without having to use a suriken or kick cancel
>>
>>385482651
Enemies frequently dodged or blocked you, often in the middle of combos. RE might literally have the least fluid combat of any action game I've ever played to a comical degree.
>>
>>385482784
Don't forget about the disgusting input lag
>>
>>385482784
Yeah and then you could very easily dodge towards the enemy and continue. In both 2 and 1 once you finished a combo you were stuck for a frame or two. You were also forced to finish out a combo unless you did a suriken or kick cancel, which often times was stupid to do unless you were fighting one enemy at a time.

Also please, yeah your enemies could dodge you, but come on that's 50x better than constantly being pummeled by incendiary surikens. You can't say 2 was more fluid when you basically had to constantly abuse i-frames just to stay alive let alone have a no hit run.

>>385483002
Valid complaint. Lessened in RE but still it pisses me off. It's especially bad when I'm trying to jump foward and Ryu jumps in place.
>>
>>385482784
Genshin in RE was probably the fastest paced boss fight I've ever played.
>>
>defending 3

Its been like...5 years now. Come on guys we dont have to pretend anymore. 2 is a masterpiece, the end. Why it still doesnt fucking play on my xbox one, ill never know. Fuck tecmo
>>
>>385480434

I struggled WAY more with Sigma

but that might've been an age thing. I played Sigma on release for the original HUEG, and I'm not sure when I ever got around to II, but it was at least two years down the road
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.