[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crackdown 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: crackdown-3-2-740x416.jpg (43KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
crackdown-3-2-740x416.jpg
43KB, 740x416px
Why aren't you hyped for this?
>>
>>385479453
But I am
>>
Because the last E3 footage looked like shit
>>
>Xbone/Windows 10 exclusive
There you go.
>>
>no destruction in single player

yeah no thanks
>>
>>385479453
Definitely am.
>>385480423
Having that level of destruction in single player would be boring. You can just destroy a tower and kill the boss at the top that way instead of having to climb up and face him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWANLy9TjRc
remember when they were boasting about the power of the cloud and the games destruction, then we heard nothing for a few years? me neither.
>>
>>385480305
What does that have to do with the quality of the game?
>>
>>385480614
But that adds a whole new dimension of gameplay? That's like saying dialog/persuasion is useless against bosses because then you wouldn't have to fight them, even though it adds more options to the game.

Also cause there's like zero marketing. I haven't seen anything at all about the game. I missed e3 mostly.
>>
>>385480749
i think he means he's not hyped because he doesnt have an xbox or windows 10. no need to get so angry, Mr. Marketer
>>
>>385480749
It doesn't.

But its hard to care about a game that I don't have the console/OS for.

That said, Crackdown has always been mediocre.
>>
>>385480634
i don't know why they were pushing this cloud computing bullshit. anybody who knows anything knows that cloud computing at that level is not going to be a thing for a long time, and even if people believe it's real, there's no way they would be able to deliver.
>>
>>385479453
is that the weeknd on the left
>>
I watched a video of some lady playing it at an event and she had problems with the controls so I guess it's pretty bad controls so I'm probably not gonna play it
>>
Best thing I can say is at least it looks better than that new game from the Saints Row devs that's being shilled on Humble Bundle right now.
>>
>>385479453
>pic related
>>
I just want crackdown 1 to go BC.
>>
>>385480423
I guess you want an always online game
>>
Cause it looks like Saints Row 4, and we alraedy have that?
>>
>xbox
>nigs
>mediocre series
no thanks
>>
>>385479453
because it looks like a downgrade from saints row 4 aka the best crackdown rip off.
and agents is right around he corner...

i will try the mp destruction for c3 once they decide to promote it and show it off, you know the only reason why this game is on everyone's radar and they for some reason don't want to show it off...it's almost like it's not going to be what it's cracked up to be
>>
File: Naamloos-2.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>385485069
I think you mean cracked *down* to be.
>>
>>385479453
WE
>>
>>385480423
Remember when they said that Crackdown 3 was going to have massive amounts of enviromental destruction, including buildings, all powered by the Xbox Cloud!

>>385480614
You clearly never played this then.

>Crackdown 1 was GOAT.
>Crackdown 2 was alright, just didn't feel the same as the original nor have that.. same factor. Did give us this awesome remix though; https://youtu.be/d8DSSLZKBGw
>>
>>385480614
Every other third person shooter would have you go up the tower through waves of enemies to fight the boss.

I'd like to play a game that lets me topple a skyscraper into another skyscraper to knock it down and kill the boss inside.
>>
>>385479453
Because it looks like utter shit.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.