[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar Rush Bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Are you fucking kidding me? Who the fuck greenlit this OP bullshit racer?
A fucking teleport on 3 charges that refills PER LAP? Literally no other racer has that kind of shit. The fuck can a Candelheadfag like me do? Light cherry bombs that are only on ONE PART of the map! And they only deal a 2 second stun? Are you fucking serious.
And dont even get me started on this bitches stats. Goddamn SS tier.

This is the screen you see after everytime you race against a Vanellopefag.
>>
File: 1479172036973.png (493KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
1479172036973.png
493KB, 840x630px
>>385479374
>mfw I actually want this but Disney went full retard after Toy Story 3 released

At least Toy Story 3 was good.
>>
File: 1501006664861.jpg (63KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501006664861.jpg
63KB, 650x800px
>he gets stunned by cherry bombs
>>
I swear I was top tier with this character named King Candy but like one day he just stopped showing up in the rotation and Vanellope was constantly on the board
>>
>>385479728
TS3 was Pixar, this is Disney Animation Studios
>>
File: Turbo.gif (808KB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
Turbo.gif
808KB, 500x203px
Will the best character be in the sequel?
>>
>>385479853
>was a KC main
>they dropped him for that bitch and shill her hard
>he's never on the roster and she is always on

this is shit
>>
>>385479374
Mad the sequel is gonna be on the internet and we'll probably get barely any vidya references crushing my dreams of seeing Master Chief or Snake in 2. It'll still be good probably, but I'm still disappointed.
>>
>>385479770
Cherry bombs are nothing.
Sweet Seekers are some grade A bullshit though. Literally no way to doge em.
>>
>>385479374
CANDLEKEKS BTFO
A B
N T
D F
L O
E
C
U
C
K
S
>>
>>385480563
DELET THIS
>>
>>385479374
This is why I play Hero's Duty
>>
>>385480040
Nigga's dead. He died onscreen.
>>
File: ermac-bustu2.jpg (11KB, 216x206px) Image search: [Google]
ermac-bustu2.jpg
11KB, 216x206px
>>385479374
>Glitched out character is OP
>Devs put her in the game for real

This is always a bad idea.
>>
You guys ever see that creepypasta about the Turbo character ruining a couple of arcade cabinets
Shit was gay, ended with it being some dude's dead girlfriend
>>
Is this the epic new King of the Hill MMO meme?
>>
>>385481781
>playing a generic """"futuristic"""" first person shooter
>>
>Game changes one of the characters for the western release.

Censorship was a mistake.
>>
>>385483702
ITS OK WHEN DISNEY DOES IT
>>
>>385483702
>Name character in your game after Hayao Miyazaki.
>Have to change the character in the japanese release because you find out Miyazaki hates video games.
MY SIDES
>>
>>385485017
Sauce? If that's the case why did he lend his style to Ni No Kuni?
>>
>>385480271
They're putting a personified Tumblr in as a character, it's going to be shit.
>>
I saw this fucking film because I wanted to fuck Vanellope, but Jesus, her voice. Also the ending sucked and made no sense.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.