[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walking Dead Season 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: clem-copy.jpg (18KB, 700x382px) Image search: [Google]
clem-copy.jpg
18KB, 700x382px
I just finished episode 4..And am I meant to like Kate..at all? When I was given the option to say I love you..I smashed the hell no,and why do they think you would EVER do anything against Clem?
>>
Season 3's fucking garbage. It's so bad /v/ doesn't even want to talk about how bad it is.
>>
Friendly reminder that Javi likes taking it up the ass
>>
Kate is for horny teenage boys who think a loose-loving weed maniac is hot.
>>
>>385472234
I like Javi, and Clem is awesome
>>385472326
Butt stuff is fun though
>>
File: 1489862452822.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489862452822.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Why do Janefags exist when Molly's superior in every way?
>>
File: 1477287408878.png (233KB, 368x394px) Image search: [Google]
1477287408878.png
233KB, 368x394px
>Almost the entire season was just drama between people within the safety of walls
>Zombies there just to make Javi and company move
>Jesus was cool but he just left until the last 20 minutes of the game
Good thing this shit is ending soon
>>
Why the fuck do people do this, I don't mind it but damn. Just call it a twobestfriends thread or something.

We all know this thread is because you faggots are watching the lp.
>>
>>385473306
>Entire season was about a group of people I don't care about
>End of season winds up with a majority of them dead
Good job Telltale you've made the same season 3 times in a row let's go 4 for 4
>>
>>385471110
Season 2's new characters weren't that likable either, but at least they stuck to a theme (a family breakup through the eyes of a child). Season 3 just felt aimless
>>
File: 6424852485.png (1MB, 1919x957px) Image search: [Google]
6424852485.png
1MB, 1919x957px
>>385471110

>And am I meant to like Kate..at all?
I didn't. It was abundantly clear from the DUDE WEED scene she was set up to be this cliché stronk womyn love interest with a heart of gold. For no clear reason she hangs around our protagonist "Javi" like a bitch in heat for no clear reason other than that he's supposed to be attractive, according to our writers since the modelling team failed to get that across. She's supposed to be this nigh-perfect, can't do any wrong girl and wow she's so caring, she loves the kids and practical and intelligent and passionate and optimistic and OH MY GOD WILL YOU SAVE HER FROM THE BIG BAD MILITARY MAN ALREADY!

>why do they think you would EVER do anything against Clem?

Because they've been making financially suicidal decisions since S2/TWAU of course. It should've been clear to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that the average player would not suddenly abandon their predetermined relationship with Clementine in favour of this random cast of chucklefucks we spend with for an hour in total. Obviously to balance the scales, Telltale manipulate the situation by writing Clementine in the most out of character situations as humanly possible, including shooting a guy with no apparent remorse and wanting to leave a man for dead to a herd of walkers with a smug smile on her face (pic related). They transform her into the most hollow, unrecognisable "badass" to milk her to the few fans that stuck around for her.

Thank fuck she's dying next season. ANF ruined her without hope of redemption.
>>
File: 400days_keyart_with_info.jpg (899KB, 1080x1245px) Image search: [Google]
400days_keyart_with_info.jpg
899KB, 1080x1245px
Quick reminder how the devs beat and raped the characters in this in S2
>>
>>385476435
>For no clear reason she hangs around our protagonist "Javi" like a bitch in heat for no clear reason other than that he's supposed to be attractive, according to our writers since the modelling team failed to get that across.

She had battered wife syndrome in a loveless marriage with a douchebag husband who beat her. Javi was a fucking saint compared to David.

I don't like Kate either, but her being a thirsty bitch, especially after the apocalypse happened, is perfectly good writing.
>>
>>385473306
>Almost the entire season was just drama between people within the safety of walls
So it's on par with the show now?
>>
>>385477909
Do people even watch it anymore?
I feel people just went back to see glenn get smushed
I haven't heard anyone talk about it since that shit
>>
File: twd.jpg (165KB, 386x342px) Image search: [Google]
twd.jpg
165KB, 386x342px
hmmmmmm
>>
ded clem when?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.