[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>enter sealed off area >enemies found another way in Getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: uncharted.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uncharted.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
>enter sealed off area
>enemies found another way in
Getting real tired of your shit Uncharted.
>>
Things sure do happen in video games. Thanks for posting.
>>
>>385469558
>Enter ancient abandoned tomb
>Be the first person in hundreds of years to step foot into it
>It's somehow already filled with armed thugs

Fuck off Un-sharted.
>>
>>385469558
enemies appearing from nowhere: the game. have fun with your shoot out - exploration puzzle - cur scene cycle.
>>
>>385469771
Does this happen in 2, 3 and 4 as well?
>>
>Fight against angry djinn is hardest part of the game
>Djinn's weren't even real, Nathan dies of a panic attack or something
>>
Uncharted is not fun imo. Every area you walk into turns into a massive shootout with seemingly endless enemies. Every time.
>>
UC is the perfect example of how shit most gamers' tastes are, as it is a game that is genuinely mediocre despite being incredibly overrated.
>>
>>385469558
Uncharted was pretty bad. Wave after wave of enemies, bland mindless shooting, shit level design, laughable "platforming", pseudo-Hollywood hack writing, etc. 2 suffered from a lot of the same problems, but the higher production values + way more interesting setpieces helped distract from them. Haven't bothered with 3 or 4.
>>
>>385471812
Yeah this shit is the worst which sucks because I like the Indiana Jones feel. I wish it actually was just a movie
>>
Drakes Fortune was a chore to get through.
>>
>>385469558
That shit got fucking ridiculous near the end of the first game, I can't believe that they thought that it was acceptable.
>>
>in the vault
>this is getting so old
Couldn't agree with you more Nate
>>
File: 1491100002934.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
1491100002934.png
142KB, 511x564px
>Complain about the gameplay
>Complain about the lack of gameplay
>>
>suddenly zombies
lel what the fuck. That explains why there's a bunch of shotguns in a room no one has entered in years
>>
What I fucking hated about UC2 was how fucking terrible the yeti enemies were. I remember actually being blown away that people actually thought this game was some amazing GOAT experience when I got to that shit. How terribly designed that shit was.
>>
>>385474331
>establishing a scene that makes no sense
Not gameplay
>Holding down the fire button for 5 minutes
Not gameplay

You're also a huge newfag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.