[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Capcom vs Midway when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0013.jpg (50KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
50KB, 480x360px
People have been asking for it for ages.
>>
as if both capcom and NRS weren't shitty enough
>>
>>385469294

Capcom will never allow any of their characters to endure a fatality.
>>
File: Karate guys vs. ninjas.gif (51KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Karate guys vs. ninjas.gif
51KB, 600x300px
>>
>>385469534
Being owned by Capcom isn't any better.
>>
>>385469294
Yes, by total fucking idiots. Like those retards that keep asking for a Pokemon MMO.
>>
>>385469969
Or an official localization of Mother 3
>>
>>385469534
>>385469294
Darkstalkers vs MK would work since Morrigan regularly gets impaled and explodes.
>>
>>385470021
That too but Pokemon MMO came to mind more immediately in the 'frequently requested for ages by complete fucking idiots' category.
>>
>ew japanese games are so problematic no thank you
>WHITE PIGGU, SHITTY GAMEU, NO SANKYUU
I don't think the devs could get along with each other
>>
>>385470118
Which doesn't kill her.
>>
>>385469969
C'mon, don't tell me you wouldn't like to see a fight between Vega and Baraka.
>>
Midway is dead and NRS are WB's bitches and considering capcom are Disney's bitches it sounds unlikely they will ever be allowed to touch eachother.
>>
>>385470459
No, I wouldn't, because I'm not a retard, on top of being remotely realistic in my expectations of how shit goes down, and won't let my Deviantart grade delusions cloud my judgement, and you know what my judgement says about Street Fighter x Capcom?
It ain't happening, ever, and you just have to learn to either deal with it or use Mugen to fulfill your fantasies
>>
>>385470459
>blanka and kano
>YOU CAN BALL BUT WHY NO ELECTRICITY, KANO?
>no charge
>>
>>385470205
And? She can still get some fucked up X-rays or "fatalities" she's just somewhat immortal.
>>
>>385470816
What is the point of doing a fatality on something who will just pop back together after splaying its guys on the floor?
>>
>>385471019
>What is the point of doing a fatality on something who will just pop back together after splaying its guys on the floor?
Yeah what's the point of hitting the rematch button
>>
>>385470816
Just shut up already and stop filling the air with your stupid.
>>
>>385469294
>Midway
this nigga can't be serious
how old are you retard
>>
obvious with a fatality hes dead
>>
>>385470695
I meant Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat with that, though Capcom is so stupid that'd likely veto Street Fighter vs. Capcom out of sort of backwards logic too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.