[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post games that you'd give your left nut for there to be a remake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Bushidoblade_boxart.jpg (8KB, 200x191px) Image search: [Google]
Bushidoblade_boxart.jpg
8KB, 200x191px
Post games that you'd give your left nut for there to be a remake
>>
The Dark Souls of Fightun gaymes
>>
I would love it
>>
>>385460404
I love the game and it's sequel, but fuck off with wanting a remake. Square Enix would piss all over it and you know it.
>>
Why was bushido blade so fucking good?
>>
>>
>>385460703
Sadly you're right, really I just want to play the same game again but with updated graphics. There has never been a game quite like Bushido Blade before or since.
>>
>>385460404
>>385460779
fucking
SAME
these were my 2 favorite fighting games growing up
>>
>>385460404
Make it fucking happen holy shit, the fighting game gothem needs.

The community would be SO FUCKING TOXIC
>>
>>385460751
The absolute freedom - not only in the enormous level design, but also the seemingly endless possibilities with the characters/weapons/stances.

My brother and I would play it all day, and still could.
>>
>>385460863
Dude I remember getting that PSX magazine with the Bushido Blade demo on it, I don't know if I played that or the MGS demo more, hard to say. Needless to say I got it when it came out. My high school buddy and I played the FUCK out of some Bushido Blade
>>
Is there a way to play bushido blade online?
>>
>>385460751
Think Nidhogg but in three dimensions.

Its exactly that actually, but with different weapons.
>>
File: bushido blade 2.jpg (749KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
bushido blade 2.jpg
749KB, 1417x1417px
The 2nd BB is really underrated IMO. Sure it didn't have the huge open level, and the stance mechanics were a bit more streamlined. But unlocking the huge cast of characters through the campaign is a blast, and the story is really good.
>>
>>385460960
>The community would be SO FUCKING TOXIC
The FGC wouldn't be interested because it isn't Street Fighter, the only people left would be those who enjoy games.
>>
>>385462242
FGC isn't over Dark Souls and that community is toxic because of its PvP.

For Honor is toxic as fuck. Dude, now that I think about it, if Bushido Blade came out now, it would SWOOP all of the people who play For Honor so hard if they just had dedicated servers.
>>
File: Re_outbreak.jpg (60KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
Re_outbreak.jpg
60KB, 250x357px
>>
>>385462852
Dark Souls has a shit community because of the git gud meme and the fact that it is fundamentally broken. For Honor is was shit from the start. Bushido Blade's mechanics are leagues ahead of those two games, it'd be more like Mount & Blade's MP community where everyone is far less 14 than more popular games.
>>
>>385463506
That would be ideal, but knowing the publisher involved it will be the latter.
>>
This fucking game right here. The story, the music, the gameplay was all top notch. But the graphics man....the fucking graphics
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.