[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANY fucking day now friends!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4818.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4818.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
ANY fucking day now friends!
>>
Putting PSO2 in the west now would be a financial suicide, and it would be barebone.
>>
>>385458729
How the fuck would it be bare bone you retard? Just give us everything the nips have. Simple.
>>
>>385458815
Also those ads that play in the hub areas would cost a shitload to license in the west. Its not going to happen.
>>
>>385458815
They can't give even 50% of the items that most people want because they were collaboration or promo items for japan only.
And if you think they would translate and release everything up to Episode 5 you're fucking crazy, we would jsut get episode 1 and they would update it slowly depending on the success.
>>
File: 1500252872599.png (56KB, 279x321px) Image search: [Google]
1500252872599.png
56KB, 279x321px
>>385458225
Are you that fag who was downloading that shit via torrents? LMAO
>>
>>385458962
>>385458915
Well fuck, rip then
>>
I'm glad we never got it, it's shit
>>
>summoner
>ep4
>hero
>ep5
game turned to shit, time to play was 3-5 years ago
>>
>>385459010
No. I'm the fag that has played the slanted eyed gook zipperhead version for 5 fucking years and want the god damn AMERICAN version
>>
File: 1494441185680.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1494441185680.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>385459241
LMAO@URLYFE!
>>
They completely butchered the atmosphere in PSO2.

PSO Ruins was atmospheric as fuck, great music, get enemy designs, great area in general.
PSO2 ruins sucks dick on all of those fronts.
>>
>>385459241
>he wants ebin pew die pie and markipler collabs
>he wants MLP and steve universe collabs
>he wants different gaijin balance that might screw up the game even further
scrap the last one, it's impossible to fuck shit up further
>>
Lads would it be decent to play in single player or would that never work?
>>
File: 1479153158226.gif (2MB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1479153158226.gif
2MB, 420x315px
>>385459167
Shit on Hero as much as you want but Summoner was a bigger joke.
>Awkward-to-use class that is nothing but fat chinchilla throwing
>Fun
>>
>>385459751
>Summoner was a bigger joke.
No sane person will argue against that.
>>
>tfw played PSO2 on my vita for about 6 months a few years back
>huge DDoS attack happens, can't connect with the vita version anymore
>lose one of the best MMO experiences I've ever had

The only downside was the Sonic anniversary where running around at the speed of sound played on a loop for a month straight.
>>
Fuck you OP, I feel like playing the original PSO so much again now.
Problem is I always get bored at around level 40ish.
...Shall I play again anyway? Bare in mind I only play alone since online feels trash in comparison.
>>
Anyone interested in PSO2 already has a jp account.
>>
>>385459167
What's wrong with Hero? I haven't played in a long time but they look kinda fun.
>>
File: file.png (185KB, 370x368px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
185KB, 370x368px
>people wanted this game to come westward for years
>the ones who wanted to play it managed to find workarounds
>Sega decides to bring it to the west
>five years later

I guess Sega really doesn't give a fuck about the western PC market, since they exclusively port games that are several years old and decided to wait FIVE (5) years to bring it over. This is after them saying that those strategy games and said PC ports were extremely profitable for them.

I'm fucking positive Sega is having Sega of America flashbacks, where their western division wasn't fucking retarded and got so asshurt they sabotaged the ENTIRE company and axed the American branch. Now the same is happening with Sega Europe, and they're going to go bankrupt AGAIN and axe SoE. With none of their competent divisions to supply them with money, Sega will go bankrupt once more, and it will be their final time.
>>
>>385461156
Some some reason, I always felt that the main reason why PSO2 was never released in the west was because Sega couldn't get a western publisher on board. I think they were in talks with companies like Nexon, Aeria, Perfect World, etc but something fell through before any contract was signed.
>>
File: [Eurobeat stops].gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
[Eurobeat stops].gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>385461958
>sega is a publisher
>they needed to find another publisher

Either this is for something that I'm missing entirely, or this is just another case of Sega just being Sega.
>>
>played the shit outta PSU on xbox 360 (well over 2000 hours with a couple lvl 180 characters)
>decide to play PSO2 after they finally shut the PSU servers down with the english patch a couple years back
It just wasnt the same, I dropped it after a week
:(
>>
>>385462109
MMO publishing is different than publishing a normal game before of the infrastructure required. I'm not aware of any current Sega published MMO in the west so I assume they don't currently have an established infrastructure for releasing these types of games yet so it'd be much easier to license out the game to a company that already does.
>>
>>385462541
That makes more sense, yeah. Plus this was a Japan only, PC only game, meaning the PC gaming populace in Japan barely exceeds 5 digits. PC isn't quite dead in the west, so the servers they had for the Japanese would fry if they wanted to host for the west.
>>
File: pso20170726_195819_006.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pso20170726_195819_006.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
just play with the translation patch like everyone else
>>
>>385463421
IO IS CUTE!
>>
why does nobody play a force in PSO?
>>
File: ALCG0000.jpg (245KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ALCG0000.jpg
245KB, 1280x960px
>>385463745
Cause they enjoy idling in the lobby?
>>
>>385463939

>Ever needing a FO

Who wrote this crap? Also what game is that, kinda interested if they throw out a PSO reference.
>>
>>385464940
It was from Rance VI. I was surprised at the reference as well.
>>
>>385458225
PSO2 sold its soul to the weeb audience, and lost it's original more reserved mysterious, fantasy sci-fi atmosphere and turned full shonen space opera. What's more the combat is just way too face paced and doesn't feel as smooth as PSO's combat did, as dated as it is. Frankly Monter Hunter's combat feels much closer to PSO's than PSO2's does.
>>
>get Japanese Sega account to play
>friends stop playing so I do too eventually
>get Japanese emails constantly
>can't figure out and also too lazy to figure out how to unsubscribe

Maybe just wait and play pso3
>>
>>385464940
Well, Max level Shifta/Deband and Jellen/Zalure helped.
>>
Which class should I pick for playing PSO offline now?
Ranger classes need not apply, they're so fucking dull holy shit.
>>
>>385458962
To be fair, most companies were they in this position, would probably consider translating, starting in current state, and doing simulupdates as it goes forwards, since most of them have functional working relationships over the ocean.

This is sega of course though, so the thought they could get their shit together even that far would be a sainted miracle.
>>
the fact that this piece of trash even bears the PSO name is an insult
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.