[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did no one ever tell me how fun this game was?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1498257911302.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498257911302.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
Why did no one ever tell me how fun this game was?
>>
everyone was too busy playing it
>>
>>385454976
Try The Old Blood too, it's a lot better than New Order but they're both good games
>>
>>385455113
Thanks, I will once I finish this one.
>>
/v/ doesn't like talking about shooters that aren't TF2 for some reason.

I thought TNO and DOOM 2016 were both great games. Really liked the Shadow Warrior reboot as well though the sequel wasn't that good.
>>
i honestly don't get it /v/, when is it supposed to get good?

i'm on the 3rd mission and it just doesn't seem very fun at all
>>
>>385455957
It's the worst Wolfenstein game. Nothing about his game is done better than the older games.

09>3D>RTCW>TNO
>>
>>385454976
This game is the only recent shooter i really enjoyed besides Titanfall 2 and it really caught me by surprise.

Its way better than Doom. Normal enemies take the right amount of damage before dying, its challenging, the game world is cool, it has excellent, dual wielding, "okay" stealth mechanics, great weapon variety and above all fast exciting gameplay.

New Order and Old Blood are top tier console shooters. I hope part two doesnt fuck it up.
>>
>>385455957
If it's not for you, don't force it.
>>
File: 1488528769843.jpg (140KB, 521x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488528769843.jpg
140KB, 521x480px
>a modern game in which you can switch to and hold grenades as a separate weapon instead of a hotkey
>>
>>385456842
that's how it should be, casual
>>
>really fun first level
>pretty alright next few levels
>suddenly fetch quests
no thank you
>>
>>385456161
what the fuck, 3D aged like shit and while I like 09 it does so much things wrong
>>
File: Return_to_Castle_Wolfenstein.jpg (83KB, 256x308px) Image search: [Google]
Return_to_Castle_Wolfenstein.jpg
83KB, 256x308px
>>385456161
>RtCW not the best one.
I'm fucking sorry?
>>
Old Blood>Doom>TNO
>>
>>385457508
TOB has better pacing, but the actual level deisgn in TNO is better. I prefer how open The New Order is in comparison.
>>
>50gb

why
>>
>>385457953
id Tech 5, and its wonderful world of Megatextures.
>>
File: Wolf2_PreorderIncentive_1000.jpg (193KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf2_PreorderIncentive_1000.jpg
193KB, 1000x563px
The pre-order/special editions apparently got updated with some DLC missions, or something.

>Preorder Wolfenstein® II: The New Colossus™ now and get The Freedom Chronicles: Episode Zero! Episode Zero introduces you to larger-than-life American heroes Joseph Stallion, Jessica Valiant, and Gerald Wilkins as they fight for liberty, and against Nazi tyranny, in the American Territories! Harness their unique abilities and equip their arsenal of guns as you blast your way through Nazis in this opening DLC mission. To be continued in... The Freedom Chronicles!

The actual file is called 'preorderincentives'. My sides, EBgames. Fuck you.
>>
bought old blood recently on sale and just playing through it now, damn i really suck at the stealth sections now. i could complete them pretty easily in new order but these seem quite a bit harder for some reason, maybe i'm just too tired at the end of the week.
>>
>>385457953

If you think that's bad, you should see Doom. Shit's like 85 GBs
>>
File: Angery.gif (2MB, 639x346px) Image search: [Google]
Angery.gif
2MB, 639x346px
>>385458185
>The pre-order/special editions apparently got updated with some DLC missions, or something.
I'm actually upset now.
>>
>>385455957
If you're looing for an 'old skool' shooter then you're not going to find it here. TNO is more like Half Life than anything. On higher difficulty levels you're encouraged to play it like a cover-shooter
Doom 4 did a much better job of mixing old with new in terms of gameplay.

Could do with some more weapons too. The roster felt lacking in TNO.
>>
>>385458185
>silent death
>grill sniper
totally not a ripoff of Quiet
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.