[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone care about ultra sun or ultra moon? https://youtu.be/MD95eTEbK-g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Anyone care about ultra sun or ultra moon?

https://youtu.be/MD95eTEbK-g
>>
I'm not giving your video clicks op. It's obviously fake since there's nothing about it on /vp/'s front page.
>>
>>385448563
kys
>>
>>385448563
>>/vp/
>>
File: vp3.png (6KB, 265x166px) Image search: [Google]
vp3.png
6KB, 265x166px
>>385448563
>>>/vp/
>>
>>385448563

I don't know all the info on this, is there any reason to care if I already have the normal version and haven't finished it yet?
>>
>>385449597

There's fuck all info beyond the appearance of the Necrozma fusions of the cover legendaries. So no.

Download the shiny Tapu Koko off of mystery gift if you haven't.
>>
>>385448563
I need more info. SM was a disappointment and obviously rushed, but the problems are very easy to fix. Let's see if they double down on the stupid shit or make something good again
>>
>>385450058
>SM was a disappointment and obviously rushed

how so? wasn't the whole point of them that they have a bit more meat to them than the old games and get more story?

In your opinion, what needs fixing and how?

I'm curious, since Sun was the first game I played since I was a child and quite enjoyed it (though I never finished, thus far).
>>
>>385451213
The world feels incredibly small, there's no sense of exploration at all. Stuff like caves disappeared completely in favor of a straight corridors of fucking teleport to the end tiles. Tons of areas have "WIP" pasted all over them, the worst offenders being the "in construction" areas on every single city
The constant dialogue and handholding are bad too. I was waiting for it to open up and then it ended.
I liked the Pokemon designs and the qol changes, but that's it
>>
>>385451213
did you play it ?

about 1/2 of the visible zones are closed
>>
>>385449141
literal newfag
>>
>>385448563
>I gave a view at that shit
Fuck
>>
>>385452239
careful newfag, your newfag is showing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.