[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... it was all a dream?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (113KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
113KB, 460x215px
So... it was all a dream?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
Or, we were Konrad the whole time?
>>
>>385447364
Most of it the rest was a flashback
>>
Nope.

Everything you did happened, you're just suffering from PTSD and a Hero Complex and because of it you drag everyone into a fight that they had no place being in.

The whole "YOU WERE JUST NOT SUPPOSED TO PLAY" meme is just spouted by people who take the ending too literally and don't get what a theme is.
>>
No, it wasn't a dream. It really was a piece of trite shit pretending to be something else
>>
>>385447364
I used to read word up magazine.
>>
>>385450775
Mah juicy nigga
>>
>>385447364
It's Hell.
>>
The threads that came out for this game on release were hilarious, to this day there are still people that bitch that this game wasn't Mass Effect.
>Market generic TPS
>Make it subvert expectations of marketing
>SUPER contrarians pretend the game tried to be Mass Effect.
You're not smart for disliking a game people like, kiddos.
It does kind of blow my mind the game become a cult classic though, there are people that talk about this game all the time, which is funny because the main critique of this was "No one will remember this game!!!"
>>
>>385447364
>So... it was all a dream?
>>
>>385447364
rather middling between one and fucked up reality
also the Freebird moment was a massive piece of bullshit in chips
>>
File: 1365252950544.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1365252950544.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
DUDE JUST TURN OFF THE GAME, YOU MONSTER! LMAO!
>>
>>385447364
SUPER NINTENDO, SEGA GENESIS
WHEN I WAS DEAD BROKE MAN I COULDN'T PICTURE THIS
>>
>>385453071
I mean, it's better than them rolling into a massive city and kicking ass and toking cigars in the drawn out American fashion.
>>
>>385453071
the Pony Island general is over there, m8
>>
>>385450775
used to willy pete mudslimes
>>
>>385447364
either way it was a shit game
>>385450775
surprised this wasn't the first post
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.