[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
Is this a good game?
>>
I guess it's fine if you like those sort of games. Not really my cup of oranges. Seemed like what you would expect from that genre.
>>
Some questionable design choices but good art and worldbuilding. Might want to hold off until the last one is released, they're not that long and they each end on cliffhangers.
>>
File: url.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
4KB, 225x225px
Which is more oregon trail ish? This or Pyre?

Bought both but been having a time pushing through this games combat system and pyre's boring narrative.
>>
>>385447116
> not my cup of oranges

Not understanding here. Why would you put oranges in a cup?

I may be misinterpreting your intention, you may be refering to orange juice, but why not type out the word orange juice?

K. Maybe I understand that orange juice is too long to type out, but you could just type out the letters OJ, and most people would get the idea that OJ = orange juice.

Even still, "not my cup" of orange juice still does not make any sense. We are talking vidya. That's like comparing apples to oranges.
>>
>>385448264
>autism is this high in vidya

Maybe I should take a note from >>385447116
>>
>>385446897
I liked it and the sequel.
>>
>>385448552
He was making a meme retard.
>>
The combat is mediocre, but I like it overall because of the atmosphere, soundtrack, writing, etc. Looking forward to the third.
>>
It was alright.
Permanently losing my tank to a thrown stone causing him to fall off a cliff during a single dialog choice during travel really soured me on it, though.
>>
File: orange_juice.jpg (136KB, 800x1137px) Image search: [Google]
orange_juice.jpg
136KB, 800x1137px
>>385448264
>Why would you put oranges in a cup?

hmm
>>
File: 1362863895991.jpg (52KB, 358x292px) Image search: [Google]
1362863895991.jpg
52KB, 358x292px
>>385447385
>pyre
>Boring
Shit taste detected
>>
>>385449231
This. The music, writing and atmosphere are amazing. The combat isn't very deep, but it's acceptable.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUNg2-KFgaQ
>>
>>385450597
This moment was kinda horrifying
>>
>>385449521
Science was a mistake
>>
>>385446897
I really enjoyed the combat and the trinkets but yeah the randomness of the dialogue choices just made me look up the results in the end. The world building and lore is quality as well
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.