[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /Scrubhachi/ here? T7 thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Heihachi-sc2fix.jpg (338KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Heihachi-sc2fix.jpg
338KB, 800x1200px
Who else /Scrubhachi/ here?

T7 thread
>>
>>385446718
He kind of sucks now. his down LP to RP doesn't cause knockback anymore, and his LP+RP doesn't combo into his jumping kicks anymore.
>>
>tfw i never fought against eliza so far

why nobody likes her
>>
>>385447121
I think maybe a lot of people just don't have the character too
>>
>>385447005
I'm not really good at the game yet. I've been playing Kazuya and getting my ass kicked. I feel like Hei has a little better tools for someone who has just started playing the game.

I can't comment on how good he is, but the fact that the best Hei in the world struggles versus the best Jack in the world and has to switch to Dragunov is something to consider I guess. Probably just playstyles though.
>>
>>385447121
I fought her only once. People like her but as >>385447206 said I think a lot of people don't even have her. I think we'll see more of them pretty soon.

She just got released on Steam as far as I know.
>>
File: 4793617153_c68aceeffa_b.png (402KB, 397x709px) Image search: [Google]
4793617153_c68aceeffa_b.png
402KB, 397x709px
>>385446718
OH YEAH
OH YEAH
>>
>>385447343
Oh you can buy her now? Do you have to buy the season pass?
>>
>>385447479
No I believe that the announcement was just for her. I just looked and she's $4.99 on Steam.
>>
>>385447234
Same man. I have like 23 hours in the game and I've just been playing Kazuya. It's really damn hard to do wavedash mixup against a real person. It's very satisfying actually landing a combo though. Never played Heihachi but I have a feeling it might be more doable
>>
>>385447562
You would benefit learning from Avoiding the Puddle on Youtube. He talks about newbie Mishima players in some of his videos and he says that as scrubs we probably shouldn't be worrying about electrics or wavedashing yet.

I had the same problem as you but a lot of that stuff doesn't work on scrubs. You have to implement different strategies for different levels of play. That's why I like Hei, because he has stuff like 1+2, Spinning Demon Uppercut, d/f+1,2, and f,f+2 that are really good at stopping noob shit.
>>
>>385447909
I watch him religiously, the advice is very helpful. It's really hard to resist trying to electric all the time. So have you been learning Heihachi as well?
>>
>>385446718
What kind of real world karate is he influenced by?
>>
>>385448035
I've been struggling cause I'm a bitch and I wasn't sure which character to stick with cause I like them all.

For now though, I'm sticking with Hei because he's cool, he has a high skill ceiling, and he's a little easier for me to use/have fun with while I'm terrible at this game.
>>
>>385448471
The wiki says Gojuryu Karate
>>
File: image.jpg (160KB, 604x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 604x600px
>>385448471
Goju-Ryu
>>
>>385448471
>Heihachi's fighting style comes from classical Okinawan style of karate such as Goju-ryu and Shorin-ryu.
>Kazuya's fighting style is heavily based on Shotokan style of karate.
>Jin's moveset is based on the Kyokushin style of karate while all of the physical attacks of Devil Jin derives from Shito-ryu.
>Lars' fighting style looks like a flashy, faster and acrobatic approach on Karate that was actually based on Shorinji Kempo. Not much else is known at the moment, as Namco didn't gave any other detail.
>Bob was described as "a freestyle karate practitioner from the U.S." by Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada, and his fighting style well represents the American approach on sport-oriented Karate. His fighting style can also possibly be derived from Martial art-based acrobatic sports such as Tricking.
>>
>>385446718
Nope, Dragonuv all day baybeee. What a badass, he can't even speak!

also who PS4 and wanna play

I suck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.