[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Days.png (614KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
Days.png
614KB, 1000x720px
What went wrong?
>>
I don't really remember but I do remember fucking going to Agrabah again for the 50th time. Fuck agrabah.
>>
Funservice game.
Objectively worst kh.
Still fun.
>>
Damage sponges
Ironically enough Re:Coded's problem is that the enemies can't tank enough
>>
Although it did have enjoyable development for Roxas and Axel as characters, it did have a lot of dumb shit too
The gameplay was KH1 but more restrictive and less fun
The worlds were mostly resued from 1 and 2 and the added new stuff were so minimal and so not well made as well, having giant rooms to run around in isn't all that fun when backtracking through worlds constantly for missions
Xion as a character was dumb, her whole existence at all was dumb and wasn't needed and barely contributed anything to the overall story, the introduction of Xion was not necessary and I think they could've come up with a better reason for Roxas to turn traitor
>>
>>385444001
The missions got tedious. It felt a little restrictive in the worlds, especially before you get glide and airdash etc. You only get to play Roxas in Story mode, so you don't get to fuck about with all the XIII members. Which was fun to do in multiplayer with allies at least.
>>
>>385444273
Doesn't kingdom hearts have a lot of damage sponges in general?
>>
>>385444749
I've been playing BBS and at least in Terra's route it feels like the enemies are all made of glass.
>>
>>385444749
Not really, unless you're doing some stupid shit like using physicals as Aqua
>>
The name.
>>
I enjoy the mission system and the way they handled Disney worlds, how you weren't directly involved so you weren't an awkward third wheel in every cutscene. It's my favorite KH.
>>
We thought it was going to be Org 13 the game but it was more Roxas the game. Reused areas and not really fun. I still like it though.

But why did Xion egg Roxas into killing her? Like while you're fighting her she says things like don't hold back
>>
>>385444001

I don't know why everyone shits on this game. I loved it despite the missions being kind of repetitive. I think it was because I had friends to play multiplayer with. the game also came out in the fall of my first semester of college so I think it was just kind of special to me, new KH new chapter in life, etc.

I'm always disappointed there wasn't a more fleshed out mission mode where you got to play as who ever you wanted in a newer KH game.
>>
>>385445039
I haven't played it yet. Why is it called that again?
>>
>>385445158
358 Days passes in the game, /2 because it's about 2 persons
>>
I never liked the menu system
>>
>>385445981
wat
>>
>>385444001
Repetition
>>
>>385445060
because she found out about her creation and how she had sora's memories, which she began to see over time. she knew it was best for her to return to sora where she belonged, but she was the only one out of her, roxas and axel who wanted that, which is part of why axel insisted that if she kept trying to escape he would just keep bringing her back

ultimately she makes roxas absorb her so that he can just get captured by riku
>>
>>385447804
nice spoilers faggot
>>
Nothing, game was fun as fuck and anyone who hates it is a button mashing chump

>>385444273
Like this clown
>>
>>385447851
y-you too
>>
File: emmy.png (217KB, 293x703px) Image search: [Google]
emmy.png
217KB, 293x703px
>>385444001
Recon missions and pic related
>>
>Mission mode
>Get to play as the other OrgyXIII members
>Get to finally play as Xemnas with his badass hand-sabers
>Characters are all weak as fuck

Is it because they expected you to play with multiple people?
>>
Borrowed a friend's final mix disc set that had the remastered cinnematics for this and watched the entirety of it since I don't have the game.

I never thought I'd be sick of the word "ice cream".
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.