[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too scared to beat Persona 5, help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Tae_Surprised_Cut-in.png (169KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
Tae_Surprised_Cut-in.png
169KB, 872x632px
I beat Persona 4 a couple years back and I remember how dead I felt when I completed it. I'm 25 hours in persona 5, and I'm afraid to play anymore because I don't want to feel dead inside again. How good is new game plus, and how long is the game?? I want to be able to go back and enjoy it like it's my first playthrough
>>
It's about 90-120 hours long depending on how much you rush.
New Game plus is the same only you keep socials stats, money etc. Makes getting some of the trickier slinks a lot lot easier.
>>
>>385434551
Is ng+ necessary to complete all social links?
>>
>>385434829
No.
>>
>>385434829
Pretty much since it feels like it's nearly impossible to get them all unless you follow a strict guide. It's almost designed to force you to play NG+ just once in order to get them all as long as you max out social stats on first playthrough.
>>
>>385434829
No, but you'll almost certainly need a guide to min-max them all perfectly. If you're 25 hours in and haven't been following a guide you might have made some of them unfinishable already.
>>
>>385434982
It's actually pretty easy as long as you use your time efficiently.
>>
>>385435068
I know someone who has and personally it feels more like a chore than an experience to me if I did all of them one go due to how much time management as well as social stats in order to complete them not to mention the mementos road blocks. I did most of them on my first playthrough so I'll just run through them on NG+.
>>
>>385434982
>It's almost designed to force you to play NG+.

Not really. It's easier than P3 and P4 due to certain S-links like Temperance or Star that allow you to buy more time.
>>
Don't do any guides or anything, just focus on maxing out social stats. you'll enjoy your second playthrough a lot more
>>
>>385434829
Nah, it's by far the easiest Persona game to do everything on a single playthrough on. You still need to do NG+ for the superboss if you want everything, but just capping Social Links on one playthrough is pretty easy. If you know some general pointers like to rush Fortune and Temperance and prioritize social links over other events you'll probably end up doing all of them with weeks to spare.
>>
>>385434829
Nope. The game is much easier than 3 and 4 so you can easily max out all your Slinks without much trouble. Also OP the ending isn't as bittersweet as 3/4 so you probably won't feel anything.
>>
What's the best way to improve kindness?
All the others are easy, but I dunno what to do to be kind. You fucking cunts.
>>
>>385436041
Hang out with Sojiro, Flower shop and feed the plant in your room.
>>
File: smt454753754.png (21KB, 180x204px) Image search: [Google]
smt454753754.png
21KB, 180x204px
>>385434312
>I'm a manchild who can't cope with my life without this interactive medium being completely and the illusion that I'm living in it being gone.

Waifuism was a mistake. When is SMTV?
>>
>>385436041
learning coffee/curry from Sojiro. Hanging out with the little kid boosts it too but he doesn't come until, what, summer? I think you get a little from ann too.
>>
File: 1501167745552.png (103KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501167745552.png
103KB, 512x512px
>>385436165
>>385436790
Cheers friends.
>>
>>385434312
>I'm afraid to play anymore because I don't want to feel dead inside again.
Too late
>>
>>385434982
The fortune teller makes getting all the social links in one run easier than ever. I'm certain that the 100% SL guide would have finished at least a month earlier if it utilized the fortune teller
>>
>>385434312
Dont worry you wont

Characters arent as memorable or likeable
>>
All I want to do is fuck all the milfs. Don't care for the rest of the cast.
>>
>>385436739
I'm still young :') I've got time to waste
>>
File: persona2-baofu.png (37KB, 148x145px) Image search: [Google]
persona2-baofu.png
37KB, 148x145px
>>385434312

Maybe try to go out and make friends somehow? Then you could play video game for the enjoyment instead of using it to escape from your crippling loneliness.
>>
>>385434312
>Reply
my first run was 120 hours or so. p5 was the first game in a long time where i tarted ng+ immediately after finishing, and it was just as good the second time around

also futaba best girl
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.