[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a casual if I use this weapon? Even since I beat Amelia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Am I a casual if I use this weapon? Even since I beat Amelia and bought it, the game has been a whole lot easy.
>>
Well, you see anon, you should play the game like you want and ignore /v/ shitters that cry about what weapon someone else is using.
>>
>>385433907
why not just enjoy the game
>>
File: amy arm.jpg (9KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
amy arm.jpg
9KB, 250x251px
It's objectively a great quality weapon. If you want to be a real hoontah and style on everyone there's only one thing you can use, though.
>>
No, there's no consensus on what the best weapon is, and that fact alone should tell you that they are fairly balanced. Play with the one that clicks for you.

If you had to pick one that is objectively the best, that would probably be the saw cleaver.
>>
I'm doing a skill build, using the cane so far and probably going to get blades of mercy once I get 40K souls (gotta embrace the edginess)

how high should I level Skill, and my other stats for that matter?
>>
>>385434845
Skill soft caps at 40. Or was it 50? I can't remember.
>>
>>385433997
>>385434473
I am loving the game. But since I got it I haven't had any real trouble. Some of the bosses in the chalice dungeons that were giving me grief before I just breeze through (except the Pthumerian descendant, fuck that guy.)
>>
should I do a STR + Arcane build next? What would that look like? Wanna use the wheel and amygdala arm
>>
>>385435223
That's because the "hardcore" moniker is just a meme, partially created by Bamco's marketing campaign for the Dark souls games. The director of the game has stated that extreme difficulty was never the intention.

However, keep in mind that your experience is not going to be the same as most people. I've played souls games since Demon's Souls was released, and I still have trouble with many of the latter bosses in Bloodborne.
>>
>>385433907

It's a good weapon for newbies because it's quality, so it gives you extra attack power whether you leveled up strength or skill. Good or decent gems can make any weapon in the game good or viable for the PvE. Ludwig's does make the game easier since it can make most enemies, and even bosses, stagger very quickly.
>>
>>385434845
>>
>>385434845
Pick up the Reiterpallasch too. It's fast, sexy and its trick shot trips people up.
>>
>>385436356
should I put any points into Bloodtinge? Seems like some skill weapons scale well with it, like the Bowblade
>>
>>385436468
Unless you're going for those weapons specifically, it's generally the most useless stat since guns are not usually meant to be damage dealers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.