[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANON, STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: AAAAANOOOOOON.jpg (85KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAANOOOOOON.jpg
85KB, 1300x957px
ANON, STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
>>
*unzips dick*
>>
*unbuttons dick*
>>
File: ara ara.jpg (71KB, 572x800px) Image search: [Google]
ara ara.jpg
71KB, 572x800px
Anon, come to bed already.
>>
"If you're too sick to go to school, then you're too sick to play your games!"
>>
>>385433284
nigga i did my 40 hours this week, i cooked my weekend meals, and i got til sunday to handle my laundry and scrub my toilet. ruben sandwich man told me bulletstorm was a good ass game, so imma play bulletstorm. shut yo ass and spend ya own money fo a change, bitch.
>>
*unfastens dick*
>>
>>385433468
This was a weird one
What did parents mean by this, and how did they all come up with the same thing to say?
>>
>>385434464
I dunno, but it confused the hell out of me when I was in middle school.
>My mom would freak out if I even touched my DS, but if it's just tv or a movie she was fine with it.
>>
>>385433463

>"ok"
>get in bed
>gf spends the next hour browsing instagram/tumblr/facebook on her phone

Can't win with women.
>>
>>385434464
You might actually be too sick for video games though but only if you're really really sick.
>>
>>385435424
If you're too sick for video games you should be going to the hospital pronto
>>
I haven't had homework in a decade.
>>
>>385434464
the implication is that they expect that the kid is just pretending to be sick so he can stay home and play games instead. So it's really "you better damn sure be sick, and if you're just faking it, we're not giving you the opportunity to take advantage of it."
>>
>>385433284
IS THAT FUCKING ASHLY BURCH
>>
>>385434464

It's because they don't want you to think you can just skip school and play video games because you might start faking sick or they don't believe you're actually sick and just skipped to play video games
>>
>>385433284
I can't
I have poor self control
>>
>>385433468
It's so you don't get encouraged to pretend you're sick to stay home and play video games. By not allowing you to play video games while you're home "sick," you should be so bored that you'd prefer going to school instead of staying home, that's the idea anyways.
>>
>>385434464
>>385436001
>>385436060
It feels like I have seen these exact posts before idk
>>
>>385436001
>>385436060
I wish I could go back and be nicer to my parents when I lived with them. I was a good kid but I wish I had known that they were just looking out for me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.