[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider-Man Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2099.png (2MB, 1280x1978px) Image search: [Google]
2099.png
2MB, 1280x1978px
Think we'll ever get a 2099 game in the style of Ultimate or Web of Shadows? A futuristic setting seems cool as fuck for Spidey or the X-Men.
>>
File: Spider-Man3_FINAL_PS2.jpg (206KB, 650x920px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man3_FINAL_PS2.jpg
206KB, 650x920px
>>385432429
What happened, boys?
>>
>>385432429
My dream marvel game is a spiderman vs. wolverine game with an overdesigned platinum combo system. You can be a scrub and just use AAB combos all the time, or git gud and juggle a whole screen of enemies. Whatever the case, it has to be fluid and so does the movement.

Two campaigns, one as wolvie and one as spiderman, you both think the other is out to get you, but in reality you both want to stop one villain.
>>
>>385433507
Sounds like the cancelled Web of Shadows sequel.
>>
>>385433671
What? Where did you get that from?
>>
>>385434087
Google it, there's concept art of Carnage and Mysterio's design was reused in Shattered Dimensions.
>>
I always thought Rino Romano should have voiced Miguel in Shattered Dimensions. Miguel is supposed to be a Latino and Romano can pull off a good Spanish accent.
>>
>>385434396
His acting, the theme and the costume are the only things I remember about Spider-Man Unlimited.
>>
>>385434579
He also voiced Spidey in the PS1 game.
>>
File: 1499866096467.jpg (118KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1499866096467.jpg
118KB, 700x525px
>>385434637
Venom had the best VA in that game.
>>
Why would you want something like that or like shattered dimensions when you can get the best game ever made by insomniac....want to know why it will be so good? Exclusivity...Just like bloodbourne,by narrowing the playerbase to one medium you make the best game ever.It also has everything else that even The amazing spiderman had...literally the same thing
>>
>>385436615
It actually looks pretty disappointing so far
>>
>>385436749
I was being a bit sarcastic. Sorry it didn't translate well in text form.
>>
>>385432429
>another Web of Shadows
I want it
>>
Oh no, Dr. Connors class...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.