[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me your honest opinion on the pro controller.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: switchporcontroller.jpg (24KB, 691x350px) Image search: [Google]
switchporcontroller.jpg
24KB, 691x350px
give me your honest opinion on the pro controller.
>>
>>385428786
its ok
>>
It's pretty good. My wife bought one for her Switch and I tried using it for PC games for fun.

Xbox 360 controller still feels better to me though the Switch Pro has a significantly better d-pad if you plan on playing retro games.
>>
>>385428786
Pretty good, but I prefer my XBox 360 Controller, except the triggers, Nintendos L2/R2 buttons are much better.
>>
>>385428786
the grips could be a little wider and longer.
>>
>digital triggers
>shit d-pad
>convex analogs

Bad controller.
>>
The Wii U one was really nice. I see no point getting this though as it's the same price as getting two joycons.
>>
Literally the Xbox One controller but worse
>>
File: 30465290722_0376346543_b.jpg (47KB, 1024x549px) Image search: [Google]
30465290722_0376346543_b.jpg
47KB, 1024x549px
Why Sony and Nintendo like so much the Xbox One controller?
>>
There is no reason for other controllers to exist when 360/ds4 are abundantly available for cheap.
>>
>>385429128
Sony didn't make the controller you posted.
>>
>>385428786
It's honestly superb. Bought mine on launch day, D-pad felt a little mooshy, called Nintendo's customer support, they were great, sent my pad off for repair. A few days later Nintendo sent me a brand new pad. Sweet.
>>
I love how it feels and I think most of the buttons are good.

The dpad is atrocious and the start/select/home/share buttons not only look bad but also should be separated with more thought.
>>
>>385428786
I'm glad it made the wii u pro controller that I just ordered only $20 USD.
>>
>>385428786
Memes aside, it's really good. The whole d-pad thing is vastly overblown. I play a lot of USF2 and Puyo Puyo Tetris with the d-pad and its fine. I will honestly say that I do get a false input in PPT very occasionally. Maybe if you were an incredibly high level PPT player this might be an issue for you but you will probably never notice it.

The comfort difference alone makes the pro controller blow the joycons in grip out of the water. Anybody claiming that the joycon grip is acceptably comfortable is not being honest or they legitimately have baby hands.
>>
>>385428786
The d-pad and lack of a headphone jack keeps it from being one of the best. I wish the casing wasn't tinted, too
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.