[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Mankind_Divided_cover.jpg (357KB, 1573x1895px) Image search: [Google]
Mankind_Divided_cover.jpg
357KB, 1573x1895px
What went wrong /v/?
>>
>>385420883
It's like a direct bolt on sequel to HR but it came out 5 years later.

I knew it would be a disaster when the game starts with a 12 minute 'recap' video of a game that came out half a decade earlier
>>
dead franchise. Should not have been a Deus Ex game, should have called it Ghost in the Blade Runner, Akira edition. Then make a real Deus Ex game afterwards. Japs could not into Deus Ex.

Game is good, but a terrible Deus Ex
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYLEuQrvND0
>>
>>385422915
applies to both HR and Mankind Divided.
>>
Felt like half a game to me and ended in one of the most awkward spots I have seen a game end at.

I still liked it, but damn I wish I waited for it to go on sale. It had some pretty shitty bugs at launch and its price dropped rapidly.
>>
it didn't have a golden shower filter
>>
>>385420883
Nothing, it was better than HR. So it's the best Deus Ex game in 16 years.

It's just that some people don't understand the difference between a story that isn't self-contained and "half a game" because I explored thoroughly the two of them and they are about as long.

HR and MD are both ok games, they just don't come close to the first one.
>>
>kill a few guys holding hostages and shooting at cops
>get treated like a deranged murderer
>>
>>385423497
it's just that people have different opinions but Im an autistic sperg and cant comprehend that*

fixed that for you buddy ;^)
>>
>>385420883
Incomplete Game
>>
>>385420883
Denuvo
>>
>>385420883
Too fucking short.
>>
>>385422841
Nice citation of Ross now try to come up with your on thoughts
>Eidos
>Jap
>>
>>385425228
Hukan Revolution and Mankind Divided is to Deus Ex what Fallout 4 is to Fallout 1 & 2
Completely different direction with overexaggerated themes from the source material. It went from "interesting, grounded approach to the near future to "everything is science fantasy and everyone is sperging out about cyborgs, also it has more advanced technology despite being a prequel"

Deus Ex HR wasn't a bad game by any means but it barely resembled the source material, which obviously pisses off the people who liked the original Deus Ex and wanted to see more
>>
what happened to MALIK YOU CANUCKS
>>
>>385427003
Dead
>>
>>385427003
She died. No greater feeling than to not save her from death.
>>
>>385427046
>>385427173
Fuck off pacifist is canon
>>
>>385420883
Square Enix forced them to put microtransaction shit in and cut out half the game.
>>
>>385427243
I didn't kill her. I walked away. That's pretty fucking pacifist.

>Malik fans
>>
>>385420883
Arkane studios shills
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.