[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you have a ps4 and are over 24 you need to try this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 3max (1).jpg (118KB, 550x685px) Image search: [Google]
3max (1).jpg
118KB, 550x685px
if you have a ps4 and are over 24 you need to try this game
>>
>>385419829

You mean the biggest disappointment of the year? Anyone with half a brain saw how shit this game was and it proved it on release.
>>
Game had potential, first playthrough with friends is fun
After that it's absolute garbage
>>
>>385420091
A game that turned open world even though no one asked for it failed? Color me surprised
>>
>>385419829
But im over 25 and only have a pc.
>>
>>385422602
>Failed
It's one of the top ten best sellers of the year
>>
>>385424107
But did it really though?
>>
>>385419829
Ok. I was turned off by the meme AI, but heard that they are bringing PVP. Ubisoft seems to be looking at their mistakes and actively try to turn them around. So I will give you exactly 1 post to shill this game to me or you have lost me as a customer permantly.
>>
>>385424412

if it had vampires it'd be like from dusk till dawn
>>
Is it full of bullett sponges like the division
>>
>>385420091
the game had nothing going for it how the fuck could you be hyped? >>385424686
the lower enemies drop to a headshot. the bigger ones take alot more
>>
>>385424786
Not him, but I was slightly hopeful for metal gear solid type gameplay with lots of gadgets and different ways to approach missions.
Thank god they had that open beta. I played 2 hours tops and uninstalled it, it was horrible.
>>
>>385425550
I'd love to see some numbers about the people that get a game because of the open beta vs people that drop games because of the open beta. Nearly every game that I've played in open beta I've chosen to not buy: Overwatch, Evolve, LawBreakers, Star Wars Battlefront, etc.
>>
>>385422602
>best selling game in 2017
>failed

you people are delusional. get out of your bubble
>>
I'm playing the pirated one right now. Really comfy operating. I also like how you can't take more than a few bullets before dropping. I wouldn't spend 60 euros on it though.
>>
Family friend got it for me when I helped him move. Skeptical at first but honestly I was pleasantly surprised when I got a ways into it. It's a fun game but if you are diametrically opposed to Ubisoft collectathon open worlds you probably won't like it.
>>
>>385426384
I wasn't against that aspect really. However it felt more like a $30 early access game on steam than a $60 AAA release.
No idea how they fucked up vehicle controls that badly, and it just seemed like the only real option was to change which direction you sneak close from.
>>
MGSV: Ubisoft Edition

I'll pass.
>>
OP is right im 25 and it's fun. They fixed the helicopter controls and there will be 4v4 pvp class based mode coming out soon. seriously didnt expect siege or wildnads to be good after what we got with the division. was thoroughly let down with the division.
>>
>>385419829
A personality-less rip off of the GR series and further proof that "open world" is a game killer when devs don't have a clue.

I'd have loved to sit in on the dev meetings, because the game is filled at it's core with such self opposing design. For some reason, despite all of their series having instantly recognizable icons and appearances, Ubi decided to scrap everything GR in favor of of generic 3rd person and different colored cowboy hats. Oh, and despite touting the improved gun customization, they shot themselves in the foot by making it somehow less customizable and filling the "impressive" weapon roster with more than half of them being non customizable "unique" weapons.
>>
>>385419829
you misspelled "under" there, op
>>
>>385419829
I tried it
I didn't like it
Refunded
>>
>>385422602
>failed
>best selling game of the year

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>385427618
Transformers does really well in terms of sales but it's still shit.
>>
>>385427761
you didn't say it was shit

you said it failed

games only exist to make money
>>
>>385428046
But it failed in spirit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.