[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long has it been since you fed your neopets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: neopet.png (19KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
neopet.png
19KB, 200x199px
How long has it been since you fed your neopets?
>>
Haven't fed them since the property was sold to JumpStart and the site content was outsourced to India. Since distribution and support of the Flash plug-in for browsers is being discontinued in 2020, now is a good time to return and enjoy it before it gets shuttered.
>>
File: gerald.jpg (29KB, 338x331px) Image search: [Google]
gerald.jpg
29KB, 338x331px
>adding html to play 30 second song loops on your profile
>>
My account was apparently purged in an inactivity purge. Sometimes I'm tempted to go back and try to beat that stupid neoquest game though.
>>
File: Saddam_neopets.jpg (26KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
Saddam_neopets.jpg
26KB, 300x354px
Probably a couple of years now. I didn't know it got outsourced to India though.
>>
I remember really wanting to build a full house but if i remember right you would have to play all day for like 3 months or something just to get started.
>>
File: monotony.jpg (28KB, 280x245px) Image search: [Google]
monotony.jpg
28KB, 280x245px
>>
>>385413905
>You were literally the coolest kid when your friends visited your page.

I don't care if children are huge faggots these days, I want to go back to being a kid where everything was magical.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (14KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
14KB, 480x358px
>forgot my password
>>
>>385414008
It's sad and pathetic. They steal images from Google Image Search all the time, either by simply cropping and resizing them or tracing them. They have even stolen fan art before, and when they were approached about it, they said it was just a coincidence that the images were exactly the same.

The worst example of theft was their most recent game, where everything from it was stolen, even the code. The dunce that frankensteined it together left in the original programmer's comments, which lead users to figuring out that it was lifted from an HTML5 help forums. The artwork in the game was stolen from RPG Maker.
>>
>>385415047
example?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.