[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the Wolfenstein series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

What do you think of the Wolfenstein series?
>>
holy fuck why does it even matter
>>
Good, you should buy it as well as other Bethesda games.
>>
File: 1379158-rott_char5[1].png (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1379158-rott_char5[1].png
36KB, 480x480px
>>385411445
It doesn't.

Tom Hall was also the guy who created an FPS protagonist called I.P. Freeley.
>>
File: 14786031205101.gif (2MB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
14786031205101.gif
2MB, 250x263px
>>385411461
10/10 edit

>that wanted poster
>>
>>385411569
Explain
>>
File: 1469349947296.jpg (263KB, 1920x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1469349947296.jpg
263KB, 1920x1056px
>>385411371
I love it. Lotta good memories playing all of the Wolf games over the years.

Except you, 2009. I remember very little about you.
>>
I've only played the first and it was pretty meh. I remember every corridor looking very similar which made getting lost easy, unless there's a map item I missed. I haven't played it in like 15 years
>>
>>385411857
It´s the only one that´s not on Steam, maybe that´s why.

Post your ranking!

RtcW>New Order>Old Blood=09>Wolf 3D>SoD>>>>>shit>>>>>>>SoD expansion packs
>>
>>385411371
>draw an Aryan
>call him a kike

10/10 writing right there.
>>
>>385411691
Josh Sawyer, the director of Fallout: New Vegas.
>>
>>385411371
Fuckin original was brutal and badass shit, killin nazis everywhere and punching dudes to death

New one is some sorta SJW get-together that doesn't work at all, about half the fucking game seems like a fucking cutscene, all the weapons feel like samey garbage, and the plot doesn't even fucking matter

Cue someone randomly saying "Oy vey" in the cutscenes because I won't be buying this
>>
>>385412374
RTCW>OB>TNO>09>Wolf 3D

Ranking 3D doesn't feel fair when it's such a period piece, but it's the first PC game I ever played so there's good memories there. And I hope TNC at least shapes up to surpass TNO and OB.
>>
>>385412442
He looks very, very Polish though. Reminds me of Gronk
>>
File: whats going on in here.webm (3MB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
whats going on in here.webm
3MB, 1080x720px
>>385411445
>Nazis find ancient artifact of immense power in underground jew vault.
>Can supposedly finally topple their regime if activated.
>Old jew guy says only elder jews with ancient jew blood can activate the artifact so Blaz has to get him to it.
[[[ Gunfights, shooting and MAX HASSing ]]].
>They finally reach the artifact.
>Old guy gets gunned a question by [[[ Important Nazi ]]].
>Surrounded, Blaz interacts with the artifact.
>It activates.
>MEIN GOTT, EIN UBERJUDEN!

That's why. Considering the jews are wizards that were building time machines when everyone else was still swinging swords around, BJ having jewblood could probably be relevant to the plot.
>>
>>385412442
>Jews can't have blond hair and blue eyes because religion changes facial features
How do people get this retarded?

>>385412540
>New one is some sorta SJW get-together that doesn't work at all
It's the same killing Nazi's, only now there's cutscenes you can skip if they trigger you.

> about half the fucking game seems like a fucking cutscene, all the weapons feel like samey garbage, and the plot doesn't even fucking matter
>I've never played the game, however if I just say I'm mad because it offends me I'll look like even more of a faggot so I'm going to blame things that literally don't exist.
>>
>>385411371
god tier

the butthurt will make this goty
>>
>>385412598
>ob and tno before 09

kys
>>
>>385413396
non jews cant be jewish faggot
>>
>>385414168
>non jews cant be jewish faggot
>tfw so retarded he doesn't realize that religion is an ideology and anyone who can think can have any ideology regardless of looks or origin.
Top. Kek. Wonder what it's like being unable to think.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.