[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HERE COMES A DAREDEVIL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (39KB, 282x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 282x330px
HERE COMES A DAREDEVIL
>>
SFV is b
>>
I love Ramlethal!
>>
HEAVEN OR HELL
>>
File: mvp.jpg (151KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
mvp.jpg
151KB, 1200x800px
I need some tips for the final ky combo.
>>
How do I get out of corner oki as Venom?

Or am I supposed to put down the controller because I already lost the round if that happens
>>
File: Celica5A.png (12KB, 240x342px) Image search: [Google]
Celica5A.png
12KB, 240x342px
>>385396943
I like Celica because when you press A, she says "A!"
>>
>16f delay
>17f
>18f
>19f
>GOOD LUCK

pls no
>>
>>385397202
Micro dash after the first 6hs, if you aren't as close as possible there the later parts won't work.
>>
Those threads only exist because of dragon ball z fighters right?
>>
>>385397246

Gotta hold that shit as a char with no meterless reversal. The question is broad as fuck tho, it really depends on a character doing the oki. Some shit you can FD and then superjump airdash out, some you can blitz, some things have holes in them that allow you to poke out. It depends.
>>
>>385397497
Blazblue and GG usually have generals here a few months after a new release until banned or interest is lost.
>>
every time i get an air counter hit as may i nut a little
>>
File: 84382493756.png (247KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
84382493756.png
247KB, 402x398px
>>385396943
Its trash
>>
>>385397572
I prefer counter hit may with Ky's 2H. Silly hopping womanlet
>>
>>385397246
You have a lotta defensive options in GG. If your opponent isn't watchful, just jump>airdash out. You can dead angle out but it's costly and can be baited. Safer option is to FD their normals until you're at a range where yours beat theirs (Venom's 2S and f.S are hard to contend with). If you have a ball set, a well timed teleport can get you out of the corner as well. Finally, most situationally specific option is your low profile 2D.

Venom's defensive options are weak by nature to balance out him having some of the best corner pressure in the game. Best advice is to not get cornered in the first place, you corner them.
>>
>>385398161
I don't know why, but I always forget about FD when I'm in the corner, since I use it at other points in the match. All I ever think about is DA, blitz, or jump out, and forget about the simple option of pushing them out and contesting with a poke.
>>
Have any of you dudes picked up BBCF?
I'm on the fence about buying it on PC. I only usually play it with one of my buds but is it still possible to find matches through matchmaking?
Is it fun?
>>
too broke to pick it up. maybe next month
>>
>>385398262
Blitz and jump out are very risky, DA can be risky if they know how to bait it or you just poorly time it plus it's expensive. The more you play the more you know which options work when. Jump out is rarely viable against good players, blitz is good if you have the read, DA can be good and is sometimes your only option (such as against Raven ball oki). FD against normal blockstrings is very strong. To be meter efficient, learn to time your FD with their normals sort of like flickering the buttons. Don't just hold FD during the whole thing or you waste meter.

t. Venom main
>>
>>385398450
I have, its basically in the same situation with GG, there are some player rooms up but you're still gonna have to use discord to find matches for the most part. At release it was pretty bad(port-wise), but now, most of its problems have been patched out and is really good
>>
>>385398450
I'm having fun with it. I haven't played online though, and just play locally.
I feel like characters at a basic level are easier to learn in BB, and it helps me quickly approach matches from different viewpoints.
>>
File: 1485108969445.jpg (408KB, 1000x848px) Image search: [Google]
1485108969445.jpg
408KB, 1000x848px
>>385398490
>mash backwards and PK for the little bursts of FD
>sometimes jab comes out and I get counterhit
someone explain, i'm an intermediate player and i still dont know why that happens
>>
>>385398827
Are you holding K and hitting P for the FD or hitting both at the same time? That might accidentally cause you to not sync your button presses.
>>
>>385398827
Are you running out of meter? You need that to FD.
>>
>>385398450
If what you're referring to as "matchmaking" is the ranked mode, then it's true that you won't find matches there. It's basically the same for all anime fighters: Ranked is only really alive a short time after release. After that the online population shrinks and it eventually can't sustain ranked anymore. After that people move on to playing in player rooms and sometimes the world lobbies.
>>
>>385398490
Since you are a venom main, I should ask

Is there any way around dark angel. It cost more meter to FD than how much venom spend to use the overdrive. It also gives a free corner carry and and let venom set up/ pressure to gain some0 meter back as well. Many matches' momentum are turned around by venom just using dark angel upclose, drain all of my meter, then get his pressure start.
>>
>>385398953
I press the two buttons at the same time repeatedly
>>385398976
That MIGHT be it but sometimes it happens when I have some meter
>>
>>385398827
the game knows a human player isn't gonna hit the two buttons on the exact same frame every single time, so normals can be cancelled into FD for a very short period during startup. you're probably getting hit after you press 1 button down but haven't pressed the other yet, even if it is a very small window.
>>
>>385398450
It's fun if there is a community (there isn't unless you're in Japan on PS4). Otherwise you just may as well play one of the cheaper shit balance anime fighters.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.