[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

h-h-hey guys, i-i'm on the eshop now. t-talk about me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: hey you pikachu.jpg (114KB, 800x731px) Image search: [Google]
hey you pikachu.jpg
114KB, 800x731px
h-h-hey guys, i-i'm on the eshop now.
t-talk about me
>>
>>385396635
I'll buy you for like 7 dollars in the used section next to chibi robot
>>
File: 1499191924533.jpg (16KB, 391x376px) Image search: [Google]
1499191924533.jpg
16KB, 391x376px
>plays only in 2d
That gimmick got old real fast didn't it
>>
>tfw this game is gonna crash and burn and probably ruin our chances at getting a real pikmin game
>>
Who the fuck was the audience for this?
>>
>>385396806
Wait, didn't Nintendo already basically confirm the existence of Pikmin 4 for the Nintendo Switch? Or am I being retarded?
>>
>>385396806
it better fucking not

pikmin is one of my all time fav franchises and there's no way in hell i'm buying a 2d sidescroller pikmin game
>>
>>385396806

I'm just as uninterested in this game as you are, but I wouldn't worry too much about how this will affect the series as a whole. There's already a true Pikmin game in development for Switch, and this game is not developed by a Nintendo team. Better to give the spin-off crap to the 3DS than waste any proper games on it.
>>
>>385396635
so instead of just talking shit about it like every nintenbro does so when its not an exact same reahash, is the game at leats interesting? i mean, i havent seen anything about it but if i had to imagine a 2d pikmin it would be something like lemmings or mario vs donkey kong, is it anything like that? That would be cool
>>
Fuck off you shitty excuse of a mobile game.
>>
>>385397467
>mario vs donkey kong
I would be up for this if it was like the Mini-Mario stages of the first MvsDK, where you had both the minis and Mario, and had to worry about keeping both alive while holding direct control over Mario, as opposed to just tapping shit Lemmings style. Especially if the Pikmin were still important to the actual stage design, such as having to hold things up and carry things, and maybe even things for Olimar to jump off of while he leads them to the next area. Fuck, this sounds a hell of a lot better than shitty ass "HEUGH! Pikmin" and its fuckawful demo.
>>
>>385396635
>Arzest
no thanks
>>
>>385396635
>Arzest
I prefer Miitopia to this.
>>
>>385398552
Artoon/Arzest are the >shadMAN of Japanese video games.
It's funny, but pathetic.
>>
I'm still gonna get it, it's at least better than Chibi Robo Zip Liner.
Right?
>>
>>385396952
There was a leak about a Pikmin World, though that may have been a working title for this. Or fake. Other than that I don't know.
>>
>>385399215
Nope, not even close.
Go ahead and "spend money" to spite me though.
>>
>>385399323
Did you play it? You're probably right given the developer, but I want to have faith
>>
>>385399394
I played the demo like you should have and trust me, it fucking sucks.
I made a long analytical post, around when the demo first dropped. What it did wrong, what it could have done better, and why it's STILL a fucking retarded to make a touch-screen-centric adventure-ish game (moreso a platformer) on a handheld with a directional input (in the 3DS' case TWO of them), two shoulder buttons, and four face buttons. Oh, and two screens (one of which even has 3D shit to play with) that don't even share the same fucking resolution.
There's a reason this shit died on the DS.
>>
>>385399843
I wish you had that post on you, but you are making me check out the demo. I wasn't sold on Miitopia but the demo pushed me to it, while this may have the opposite effect for better reason.
>>
>>385400089
Trust me, I already had my expectations into the negative from the announcement and trailer, plus
>arzEST
This just sunk them that much more.
On the flipside, I was somewhat surprised by the 3DS demo for Yoshi's Wayne's World. Not enough to play the full thing, but enough to want for the new Little Big Yoshi to be good.
I JUST WANT A NEW FUCKING GOEMON GAME. FUCKING GOOD FEEL IS GIVING ME A BAD FEEL BY NOT TELLING KONAMI TO SUCK THEIR DICK AND LET THEM GIVE HIM ONE LAST GOOD GAME. JUST ONE. THAT'S ALL I WANT.
>>
>>385396635
Actually a really fun game.
>>
>>385396635
>pirated
>its really fucking slow and has shit music
what the fuck were they thinking. I honestly feel bad for anyone who bought this
>>
>>385396635
played the demo. its so fucking dull. why are they charging full price for whats basically a mobile phone game.
>>
>Azrest
No.
>>
>>385397467
>like lemmings or mario vs donkey kong, is it anything like that?
no, its Kirby Mass Attack 2
>>
>>385401779
Kirby Mass Attack was actually a game with good music, understandable controls, actual challenge, and amazing minigames
>>
I wish CITRA was worth half a shit so I could play it for free. I love Pikmin 1-3 to varying degrees but this looks bad.
>>
Someone fill me in on why this is bad, as someone who has never played pikmin
>>
>>385396783
6 Years isn't particularly fast
>>
>>385399162
What else have they done?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.