[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dude cliffhangers lmao

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (22KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
22KB, 460x215px
dude cliffhangers lmao
>>
You closed off the portal. Combine advisers die off from lack of intergalactic food. The rest of the combine crumbles without them. The end.
>>
>>385395506
that's not exactly how it ended
>>
They should hire the Black Mesa team to make HL2E3
>>
>>385394454
Dude heavily overrated game lmao
>>
File: 1467141296841.jpg (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467141296841.jpg
16KB, 450x450px
>>385395506
>intergalactic food
>>
>>385394454
>dude forcing closure LOL
Thats how you get games like mgs 4
>>
>>385394454
Is HL3 the new Duke Nukem Forever?
>>
>>385397462
There was nothing wrong with MGS4's content it was just paced badly.
>>
File: 1495800516207.jpg (46KB, 692x812px) Image search: [Google]
1495800516207.jpg
46KB, 692x812px
>>385395506
>portal
>>
>>385396390
This reads like a joke, but I feel that something like this will probably end up happening.

Valve isn't working on it, and hasn't been for some time- but some indie team, or modders will eventually come out with something 'okay' to 'good' and Valve is gonna give it their blessing.
>>
>>385394454
They were just trying to end it ambiguously like the first game.
>>
>>385397701
They did a good job with BM and Valve aren't gonna do it so they may as well let them do it and make some money
Just have Valve handle the writing and whatnots
>>
Rate my half life 3

>They discover Eli had brain chips to avoid Advisors control, so both gordon and alyx use them
>Gordon discovers he's not a normal human being, but an empowered human with vortigaunt essence, during the resonance cascade
>they discover g-man is an alien from a third party empire looking to take the place of the combine, but they want others to do the dirty work
>gordon kicks the combine out of earth
>gordon can now dimension travel to confront g-man
>gordon frees shepard
>they both want revenge on g-man
>half life 3 ends
>half life 4 is co-op
>>
>>385397971
better
>half life 3 is optionally coop with gordon and shepard past a certain point
>it explains why valve went "singleplayer plus lmao gais" that one time
>>
File: 1456243332065.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456243332065.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>385397971
10/10, rate mine

>eli just stands up
>the fuck alyx, you half asian, how come you're afraid of tentacle penetration
>everyone flies to aperture ship whatever its name was, i guess anyone could forget it after ten fucking years of waiting for sequel so they can name it however they want
>everyone boards a ship, it's empty
>no one is inside
>suddenly, bang
>cake is a lie
>you're a cat
>adachi is the killer
>everyone walks the-
>screen goes black
>cliffhanger
>hl4 release scheduled for day after infinity

i fail to understand how valve is considered as anything but the adolf hitler of vidya after whipping out this kind of cliffhanger and just dropping the project while still being on the market as a functioning company. not like they could release it now, not without another revolution on the market.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.