[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were there any cute Chozo bird guys Samus got dicked by when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1549.png (359KB, 1087x913px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1549.png
359KB, 1087x913px
Were there any cute Chozo bird guys Samus got dicked by when she was a rebellious slutty teenager?
>>
>>385393520
>"What the fuck is that?"
>"It's my Cloaca... hey why does yours look like roast beef?"
>>
Metroid fans are more autistic than Sonic fans.
>>
>>385393520

birds don't have dicks
>>
>>385393520
All of the Chozo on zebes were so old they could no longer procreate. Although I suppose Grey Voice comes close, since he's the one that donated his DNA to Samus.
>>
File: f17[1].jpg (655KB, 900x1553px) Image search: [Google]
f17[1].jpg
655KB, 900x1553px
>no art of loli Samus from one of the endings of Zero Mission
>>
File: That's kind of hot.png (53KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
That's kind of hot.png
53KB, 253x200px
>>385395330
>since he's the one that donated his DNA to Samus
>>
>>385395406
I really, really want to know more about that fucking bar she goes to. Is she a regular there? Does anyone recognize who she is without her armor on? If she gets drunk, couldn't she destroy the entire bar with her bare hands if she got pissy?
>>
>>385394721
I rarely ever see a Metroid fan wanting to fuck a Chozo.

Meanwhile Shadow alone has (or had) more fan-shipping than 99% of any fictional character I can think of.
>>
>>385394654
FEATHERPUBES
E
A
T
H
E
R
P
U
B
E
S
>>
File: samus.jpg (83KB, 962x288px) Image search: [Google]
samus.jpg
83KB, 962x288px
>>385398387
>>
>>385394654
>because I don't shit out of it
>>
>>385393520
i don;t know
>>
>>385393520
I don't think she wanted to do that sort of stuff.
>>
>>385393520
The bird genes suppressed her sexual desires because there are no young, virile birds.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.