[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games that make no sense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1490623936084.jpg (52KB, 484x382px) Image search: [Google]
1490623936084.jpg
52KB, 484x382px
What are some games that make no sense?
>>
The end portion of Vanquish.
>>
>>385393290
I hope that pic is only relevant in passing.
but bioshock infinite.
>>
Chrono Cross if you don't pay explicit attention to every line at certain parts of the game and don't have a good memory of past lines they relate to.

Playing Trigger helps with the references, too.
>>
>>385393290
echochrome
>>
File: KillerIsDead.jpg (40KB, 256x295px) Image search: [Google]
KillerIsDead.jpg
40KB, 256x295px
>meet antagonist
>grown man wearing gold lingere
Wut
>>
>>385393290
E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy
>>
MGSV
>>
>>385393290
blops2's campaign
>>
>>385393420
It has no plot.
>>
>>385393290
Killer 7
>>
File: 261110_2016-01-06_00026.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
261110_2016-01-06_00026.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>385393460
but what was the problem?
>>
>>385393569
Yeah
Killer 7

I keep dropping it because it's makes no sense and isn't fun to play
>>
>>385393589
It just doesn't make sense. Not saying I hate the style of the game though.
>>
dwarf fortress
>>
Blast Corps

>Destroy all the buildings
>so that this truck that cannot stop doesn't bump into any part of them
>because doing so will cause the missile its carrying to explode
>which will destroy all the buildings
>>
>>385393668
Eh, I think that's kinda the appeal(suda games in general I guess). It doesn't make traditional sense, yeah. It wants it's own bizzaro world with it's own rules. I like it but yeah can be pretty boring though, still have yet to soldier through it myself.

Wish it was ported to Wii, game itself really would have benefited from the IR aiming.
>>
>>385393569
After the 4th playthrough and multiple google searches it starts to make sense. Somewhat.

>>385393668
You really don't like it? I think it's a certain taste kind of deal, I love most of Suda's work and love weird games like that and Deadly Premonition, Siren, Raw Danger, and his other stuff like Flower Sun and Rain and Killer is Dead.
>>
>>385393569
>Makes no sense

You are a Psychic Spy trained by the government and by essentially 90-year old James Bond. You were told to infiltrate James Bond's organisation and when given the command, take it over for yourself. After given the command from the government to wipe out James Bond and his entire spy organisation, you took the souls of your dead friends into your body, and continued the organisation as Killer7 to keep them in with Government Control.

Garcian uses the ghosts of the dead super spies to fulfill missions given to them. In Killer7, you are given the mission to assassin and stop another organisation known as Heaven's Smile to prevent them from spreading their virus that mutates people and turns them into living bombs. As they do this, they are also given missions to attempt to stop a US-Japanese War by assassinating political leaders of the UN and find reasons to wipe Japan off the map.
>>
>>385393387
See I picked up Chrono Cross as a rental when I was a kid. Digimon World 2 wasn't in so I said fuck it, this looks fine. I remember not understanding a fucking thing other than it was turn based combat, and the characters were interesting. I should play it or watch a walk through, it has been well over a decade since I've seen the damn game.
>>
File: eye divine cybermancy.webm (937KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
eye divine cybermancy.webm
937KB, 640x360px
>>385393290
>>
>>385394657

Play it yourself, it makes you enjoy the musical score more since you can take the time to enjoy it.

Also, don't save Kid when you get the choice. Better party member gained.
>>
>>385393521
desu blops3 was much more confusing, even when you consider the twist that most of it is a lie
>>
>>385394907
Noted. Thank you anon
>>
>>385394657
>characters were interesting
Technically the vast majority of the characters are all exactly the same. No matter who you have in the party, they will all say the exact same shit, just with annoying text accents since they could be fucked to bother with characterization. Chrono Cross is just terrible, apologists pls go.
>>
>>385395032
I enjoyed it.
>>
Battleborn
>>
>>385395218
And I enjoyed the OST. By far the only redeeming quality of that game imo, qt jester chick aside.

https://youtu.be/MV-FvxoR1PQ
>>
>>385395341

It's also a lot better if you stick with the characters that do actually get characterization, like Glenn/Kid/Karsh/Nikki/etc.

Serge/Glenn/Nikki was my jam party in the day.
>>
>>385395565
Nikki underrated as fuck, he's a beast late game. His element tree grows in reverse so he ends up with a ton of high level magic, along with a huge magic stat.
>>
The Evil Within left me pretty ?????????????????? feeling
>>
Just sat through the 2 parts of this video. Holy shit it's like some sort of fever dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qRCzIj9QEo
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.