[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Villains that made you feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

ITT: Villains that made you feel
>>
>>385393184
PETA didn't watch not even the first episode or what?
Ash is always shown to love his Pikachu a lot
>>
>>385394438
I almost wonder if that was deliberately written as a "joke".

Seriously that was not cool.
>>
>>385395319
PETA is a joke in itself and have an hateboner for Nintendo.
There are also Mario and Cooking Mama parodies
>>
that game made some references that could only be known by someone who finished the game. rly made me thunk
>>
>>385394438
Why would you expect PETA to fact check anything? Remember the milk causes autism thing?
>>
>>385396206
I would at least expect them to watch one fucking episode before making a parody game
>>
>>385393184
>it's a PETA bribes workers to lie about the treatment of animals episode
>>
>>385395852
Wasn't there also a Meat Boy parody as well, that even got ragged on as a really shitty secret character in Super Meat Boy?
>>
File: hill 1.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hill 1.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
>>385393184
>>
>>385396060
Are you talking about Black and White, the games this game is heavily lifted off of?
>>
>>385398492
Made me feel hate desu
>>
>>385393184

Though you gotta admit The Team Plasma bit at the end was kinda humorous
>>
>>385398492
He's coming for you.
>>
>>385399332
Can you refresh my memory? I don't want to have to play it again.
>>
>>385399482

>Wait Team Plasma is evil? I thought they loved Pokemon
>Of Course we are didn't you play Black and White? There was this huge twist at the end, it was great
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.