[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw BOTW will be GOTY instead of Nier Automata just because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1428102400715.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1428102400715.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>tfw BOTW will be GOTY instead of Nier Automata just because normies and gamergurls recognize the name "Zelda"
It's not fucking fair
>>
Sony on suicide watch
>>
Nier automat wasn't that good anyway
>>
nier is absolute shit m8
so is zelda
>>
>>385391729
>>385391802
>>385391891
>T. Gays
>>
Right? Fuck it makes me mad
There are some really fucking good games that have come out this year, but everyone is going to want to herald Zelda as a "Stunning Return to Form!" and a "Most innovative Open-world game ever"

Give it to something like Nioh or PREY
Something where you can feel polish at every junction.
>>
>>385391802
>>385391891
Oh and do you have small brains and/or non functional penises?
>>
File: KonkeyDong copy.png (98KB, 414x434px) Image search: [Google]
KonkeyDong copy.png
98KB, 414x434px
>>385392014
How do we prevent this from happening, anon? It hurts to live.
>>
>>385392014
after playing nier and zelda, I'd give it to nioh, its way more fun mainly because its like a better version of demons souls
>>
File: p7c9kzgufmerntuxtv7c.jpg (67KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
p7c9kzgufmerntuxtv7c.jpg
67KB, 800x450px
How could you say no to that face
>>
Right? Zelda is fucking garbage, fuck Nintendo.
>>
>>385391528
But Odyssey will win GOTY.
>>
>>385392304
the first nier had a better story and characters, only the waifufags will disagree
>>
>>385392489
>Waifufags
>Will never understand the true 2D love
>T. Nonvirginfaggot
>>
>>385392014
>>385392246
Is Nioh really that good? What if I suck at Souls games?
>>
>>385391528
>Normies and gamergurls will make a game GOTY because it has Zelda in the title
>Weebs and virgins will make a game GOTY because it shoves a shiny ass in their face

Congrats, you're all horrible
>>
>>385392751
>Implying T H I C C is bad
Sad
>>
>>385392736
Honestly? You might still want to give it a shot. The 60 FPS helps a ton when it comes to responsiveness and overall game-feel. Also, the combat is way better, mechanically. See if you can rent it at a Redbox or something first? I don't know if the demo is still a thing...
>>
File: 1449455446347.png (554KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1449455446347.png
554KB, 1228x1502px
haha btfo
>>
>>385392736
definitely worth a playthrough, its not brutally hard unless you want it to be with the harder difficulties, as long as you keep up your equipment by farming higher level revenants along the way, its not so hard
>>
>people genuinely think nier is GOTY material

lol
>>
>>385392751
Maybe because Automata is clever, has slick, satisfying combat that isn't clunky as hell, has likeable characters, contains a smorgasbord of fully realized gameplay types (shmup, asteroids-like, visual-novel, etc...), is 60 FPS, and managed to do all of this and more with maybe 1/6th the budget of Zelda.
>>
>>385393342
It is GOTY material , not GOAT material , but definitely GOTY material.
>>
File: DOS2.jpg (833KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
DOS2.jpg
833KB, 1536x1152px
Get your admittedly pretty good weebshit out of here and make way for the king.
>>
>>385393648
literally who?
>>
>>385391978
oh, I see, so you're one of those people who say the game is good just because it has some barely dressed female plastered all over

Nier Automata wasn't very good game. It wasn't bad either, it's just mediocre, the combat gets repetitive really fast, the story is somewhat nice but predictable, the graphics are ugly, most people only like the game because of 2Butt.
BOTW wasn't very good game. It wasn't bad either, it's just mediocre, the combat gets repetitive really fast, the story is somewhat nice but predictable, the graphics are ugly, albeit the artstyle is somewhat nice, the gameplay - climbing, flying etc is fun as long as it does not fucking rain, the repetitiveness of """"dungeons"""" aka shrines not so much fun. most people only like the game because of Zeldat brand name.

I'll take those (You)'s now
>>
>>385393850
>most people only like the game because of Zelda brand name
And that's why it's gona be GOTY. It's bullshit.
>>
>>385393476
The main cast of automata is so bland compared to the first nier, had no reason to care about them and what they were trying to accomplish. Only 9s felt like he had proper character development.
>>
>>385393850
You know, what you say about near is true, I woudnt call it mediocre, but definitely overated.
Despite that it got really interesting on its later half, while route A was shit, it got way better from B onwards and made me care for its characters.
It has something, other than the asses.
>>
>>385394124
Yeah you are one of the 3 buddas that played near gestalt, we get it.
>>
>>385393952
as opposed to Nier winning GOTY because it has butts all over? Because lets face it, most people only played it because of that, I doubt that even 50% of the players that got endings other than A and some of the "mini-endings" F-Z
Yeah, in that case I prefer Zelda to be the GOTY.
or better yet, let's give the award to some game that actually deserves it, not because of fanservice and not just because of brand name

>>385394163
eh, the only character I cared about by the end of the game was 9S, all of the others had shit development and nothing going for them, like this anon said >>385394124
>>
this what i love about facebookweebs they think they are so different and refined compared to normies. but dont actually play great niche games
>>
>>385394440
>not caring also for best girl A2 who developed alot in her arc.
>>
>>385391528
Yeah, feels good.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.