[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS4 Suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: ps4.png (183KB, 450x419px) Image search: [Google]
ps4.png
183KB, 450x419px
so my friend is selling me his ps4 + bloodborne for $100, anyone got any suggestions for other games?
already thingking:
>Horizon Zero Dawn
>FFXV
>Crash N-Sane Trilogy
>GoW4 when it comes out
>Code Vein when it comes out

Any others?
>>
>>385388895
COD, FIFA, and Madden
>>
gravity rush remastered
tearaway unfolded
ratchet & clank
knack (not memeing)
wipeout omega collection
>>
>>385388895
What're you into?
Mad Max was pretty good.
There are a few remakes worth playing.
>>
>>385388895
Rachet
Nioh
Yakuza 0 and Kiwami
Gravity Rush 2
Resogun
Gundam Versus soon
>>
>>385388895
If into ff, world of final fantasy is pretty good.
>>
>>385389309
My tastes are pretty varied. Mostly looking for exclusives, though, since I already have an Xbone and a decently powerful PC. One thing that's a no for me, despite being on my list, is JRPGs. FFXV is only there because they managed to make the combat actually engaging instead of turn-based.

>>385389336
I forgot about Nioh and Yakuza. Those are must-plays.

>>385389494
See above. Not into most FFs.

>>385389275
I heard bad things about Rachet and Clank. What're your thoughts on it?
>>
>>385388895
uncharted is cool
>>
>>385388895
Yakuza 0
Resident Evil Origins Collection
Uncharted Collection
Crash Trilogy
Bloodborne
Alien Isolation
MGSV if you haven't played it already.

Check out the PSN store also and pick up some PS2 classics like Dark Cloud, Rouge Galaxy and Destroy All Humans or whatever other games you find interesting.
>>
>>385389964
>I heard bad things about Rachet and Clank. What're your thoughts on it?
Not that anon but the game is great
People shit on it because of minor things that don't really matter to anyone but autists or fanboys of the old games

Also get uncharted 4 and last of us remastered if you didn't play it already
>>
>>385390321
Gonna borrow TLOU from a friend most likely. Is uncharted bearable to someone who's used to playing shooters on PC? I was gonna stay away from shooters but if it's that good I'll check it out
>>
File: 60532_nier_automata.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
60532_nier_automata.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
>Cmd+F Nier Automata
>No results
You niggas gay
>>
>>385390514
My favorite shooter before I played 4 was Max Payne 3 on PC
Uncharted 4 is a brilliant story and a shooter, but there is too much story to be clear
Still, if you like shooters on PC or console, you need to play it
Also it looks so amazing
>>
>>385390787
>could play it on pc
how about instead of ctrl+f you read the thread faggot
>>
>>385390321
>Minor things
Get the fuck outta here you god damn shill. Please tell me how minor the 30fps downgrade, gutted kiddiefied story, lack of personality, bland characters models, butchered soundtrack, deleted content, #GADGETRON.

COME AND BUY A PIXELIZER.

Please tell me that these were all Minor and that ratchet and clank 2016 is a modern masterpiece in comparison to its original.
>>385390514

https://youtu.be/3kD_QhYgIA4
Watch this video and get yourself checked out. If you still wish to get the game, then I can't help you.
>>
>>385390787
that game only gets shilled because of waifu faggots
>>
>>385388895

There aren't many games to look forward to if you dislike RPGs and count out exclusives.

Dragon Quest Builders
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven
Let It Die
Deception 4
EDF 5 (when it comes out)
Shenmue 3 (if it comes out)
>>
>>385392147
>1 1/2 hour video
>2002 vs 2016
I'm not listening to this pretentious fuck talk for an hour and a half about a fuckin nostalgia bait platformer, comparing it to a game I never played.

Tell me why I shouldn't play the game based on its own merits.
>>
>>385392392
>count out exclusives
I mean count out non-exclusives.
>>
>>385392392
>count out exclusives
You misread. I'm not counting out exclusives, I'm counting out NON-exclusives. If it's not PS4 exclusive I'll play it elsewhere.
>>
>>385392147
Yea those are all minor things
You're also wrong about the soundtrack being bad
That guy is a blind fanboy, I knew you would post that video

What matters is that the game is fun
The story in a ratchet and clank game is a side thing, it doesn't ruin a video game because you know, I play games for the game part mostly?
The story is worse, yes, but it's not like the story in ratchet and clank was ever good, it just existed I guess
So yea, minor stuff
Also try forming your own opinion, not shilling the opinion of others next time
>>
>>385392412
I'm the guy who replied to you first how the issues are minor
That video always gets spammed when the new ratchet and clank is talked about
Just see>>385392502
>>
>>385392605
OKAY BUT
WITHOUT COMPARING IT TO THE OLD ONE
WHAT ARE THE GOOD THINGS
>>
>>385392746
You've never played any ratchet and clank games before?
>>
>>385393046
Nope, I was a Nintendo kid, didn't have a PS2, and the next gen I was Xbox, didn't have a PS3.
>>
>making your friends give you money for things

americans
>>
File: 1491501799276.jpg (3MB, 1500x5730px) Image search: [Google]
1491501799276.jpg
3MB, 1500x5730px
>>
>>385392412
It's not pretentious. It's cold hard facts. Everything the remake does is a step down to the original's intentions, executions and overall performance. You wanna ignore the comparisons THAN WHY THE HELL remake the game? The originals are loved for a reason, you can't just ignore what made them good games and be like "oh well, I never played a ratchet and clank and it's not broken so why not"

It's just a blatant, heartless cash grab of a game that Used familirty of the titles reputation to sell this new game and make it seem like it's just as good IF NOT BETTER.

It is not better. It is a game, it's a solid game that isn't broken or offensive to play but that's just it, it has no real life to it. It's like reanimatint a corpse, remove most of the limbs and expect people to believe this misshaped thing is just better as the original, living thing.
>>
>>385394090
>Everything the remake does is a step down to the original's--
I
DO NOT
GIVE A FUCK
ABOUT THE ORIGINAL
explain to me what
S P E C I F I C A L L Y
makes the game bad
WITHOUT REFERENCING THE ORIGINAL.

If you can't do that your opinion is worthless as a buttmad nostalgiafag.
>>
>>385388895
bound
shadow of the beast
dead nation
heavy rain & beyond two souls
the order 1886
>>
Infamous Second Son
Ratchet and Clank
Nioh
Gravity Rush
The Last Guardian (25 or less hopefully)
Uncharted (2 and 4 are actually great)
And I'll legit recommend The Order since it's constantly going for 5-10 bucks on PSN
>>
better clean that roachstation asap
>>
>>385390243
>Resident Evil Origins Collection
>upressed 20 year old game trying to maintain 30 fps
i mean, i love RE but those ports are baad
>>
>>385395654
To have roaches in anything you first need roaches in your house, anon.
>>
Holding down caps doesn't hide the fact that you're acting like a child
"Don't compare it to the old game"

Child, what is ratchet and clank 2016?

Is it an original title? Is it a standalone name made by an new studio?

Nope. Based on the 2002 titles. It has levels from the 2002 version ripped straight from it. It has the same 2 main characters only acting completely different. Let me try and show you then using simple words since baby can't even take the time to watch 10 mins of a video that explains it better than I can.

Original (now don't get mad that I'm comparing, lil anon. No need to reeeeeeee) ratchet was someone that was brash, a tough guy that takes no shit from anyone but was also A nice guy deep down, likes to joke around yet is quick to anger and vengeful. Clank's is the naive yet rational minded of the duo. Not fully aware of how the world works, he still tries to do the right thing and takes responsiblity to help people. Over the corse of the game, these 2 would argue and bicker about where to go, how to handle the situations they're in and over the course of the game, grow close until finally becoming steadfast friends after learning to cooperate and set aside differences. Ratchet especially goes from not caring about the wellbeing of the Galaxy and looking out for himself to becoming a hero and being a good friend (this is basic bad cop, Bon cop/ rush hour type stuff).

2016 ratchet and clank.
Ratchet is a goody 2 shoes that dreams of becoming a space marine and exploring the galaxy. Good hearted and curious to a fault. Self proclaimed nerd.
Clank is basically the same thing. They proceed to never talk to each other again except for select ( taken from th Movie) cutscenes, during Clank mission parts and when the meet a new NPC and clank goes "i am clank, this is ratchet). They're basically buddies who don't talk to each other from the start all the way to the end. No character development. No dynamic building. Lack of distinct personality.
>>
>>385395759
my mate had roachs in his ps4 but had none anywhere in his apartment
>>
FF12 zodiac age. MGS5. Kingdom hearts 2.8 HD
>>
File: crushing difficulty.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
crushing difficulty.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>385390514
You can adjust aim-assist in the options to whatever you feel comfortable with if you have trouble aiming on a controller.
Usually you just aim for center of mass and mag-dump at enemies anyway. Then you just pick up their gun / ammo and use it against the others. You don't have time to line up headshots because everyone is shooting back at you and hitting you and it fucks up your shots. It's better to just start aiming at their chest and hope the recoil brings your crosshair up to their head, because shooting them anywhere first stuns them and prevents them from shooting back. A lot of the time you just use blindfire or hip fire (which is like super-autoaimed to anything in the center of the camera, but will only connect at close range) to kill them or weaken them so you can run up and finish them off with a melee
>>
>>385388895
>PS4 and Bloodborne for $100

Sounds like he broke it or knows it's dying. Are you sure, OP?
>>
>>385388895
Get a PS4 pros
>>
>>385396308
I've seen and played the thing, it works fine. He just never uses it and is a generous guy. The money is going towards his new 40k army.
>>
>>385395804
Stories don't matter in video games
Seek help
>>
>>385395804
This is autism in its purest form. The 2002 and 2016 games are both fun. The stories in these games were never good anyway. Get over it.
>>
>>385388895
I'm in the minority, but I loved The Last Guardian.
>>
>>385397669
No, but the dialogue and character's were well written.
>>
>>385388895
Horizon is a glorified tech demo, It's just my opinion, but any Far Cry already out on PS4 is better than Horizon.

Yakuza 0, Persona 5, and NieR Automata are must haves on PS4.
>>
>>385395804
The remake/reboot is still fun because hell, it's Ratchet & Clank, but the writing was definitely a huge step backwards from the previous games in the series. Also, cutting levels was just dumb. Still don't regret buying or playing it though.
>>
>>385398805
I thought killing robot dino's was pretty fun but yeah, it's not great. Very overrated in my opinion.
>>
>>385398805
>>385398910
Well since the game can be bought for very cheap now since it's not new, I'd say it's very worth it
Graphics, story, gameplay, they justify it
>>
The Last of Us: Remastered and Uncharted 4 at Hard difficulty are a must play. Especially The Last of Us.
>>
>>385399021
Can it? It sold well and it's been out for less than 6 months, I wasn't expecting a big price drop that quick. But yeah, if you can pick it up cheap it's worth it.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.