[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he mains the thumb tack Fucking why? He by far has the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 170110115550-monopoly-780x439.jpg (238KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
170110115550-monopoly-780x439.jpg
238KB, 780x439px
>he mains the thumb tack

Fucking why? He by far has the worst speed stat in the game, and his combos are bullshit. His luck stat isn't even that good either, you're bound to be set up and sent to jail at least a few times in the game. Honestly the dog is a far better pick. Even though his funds are a little low, his luck and speed stat are incredible, letting you roll tons of dubs. His combos are great too, but they require actual skill.
>>
>he picks anything but the tophat
Only good taste is allowed here
>>
>>385388889
>thumb tack
That's a fucking thimble you underage faggot.
>>
>>385388889
This thread isn't funny
>thumb tack
It's called a thimble
>>
Thimble isn't even in the game anymore. It along with the wheelbarrow and boot got replaced.
>>
>>385388889
Enjoy your jail faggot
>>
I like car because it's the fastest, and it's pretty average on everything else
>>
I'm the boot. I called the boot earlier. Don't touch the boot or I'm flipping the board.
>>
>thumb tack

Are you fucking real?
>>
Cat is the most retarded addition ever.
The internet ruins everything.
>>
>>385388889
This thread is terrible and Monopoly is terrible.
>>
not being a boat
>>
This thread makes me so mad, I have no choice but to post it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5yn0HYRlgo
>>
File: 1489506355270.jpg (985KB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1489506355270.jpg
985KB, 1728x1152px
anyone who doesn't play as the cat better step cautiously near my properties, mmmrrooowwr
>>
>>385389215
Oh fuck I almost thought you said boat

I was ready to fuckin flip my shit there
>>
>>385389013
>literally an old school fedora
Kys faggot. Battleship coming through.
>>
There's no way you can lose when you play as a literal bag of money
>>
i like the doggie
>>
>>385388889
When the hell did the add a cat?
>>
File: large[1].jpg (52KB, 1200x593px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
52KB, 1200x593px
>not maining T-rex from the new DLC
you arent poor are you
>>
>>385390568
Paying for content that should already be in the game
>>
>>385390642
shouldn't*
>>
>>385390568
>maining something too fat to run

Why would you pick an avatar so similar to yourself?
>>
>>385388889
i always pick dreadnought for massive DPS
>>
>>385388889
This game was made by Satan himself. It causes fights between family, friends and anyone who plays. He had to have released demons in the world who's sole purpose was to make up a special rule that nobody but 1 person has ever heard of.

I'm positive Satan gets a piece of somebody's soul with every fight Monopoly causes
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.