[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING?
>>
I got my refund right after seeing this. Technically i was over the 2 hour limit but i made the case that the game is obviously unfinished cap and that they have no business charging that much for a 2 hour borefest.
>>
>>385388075
its a metaphor, still shit though
>>
>>385388284
Wish that worked for me. I tried to get a refund after and was denied. I've never fought so hard for a refund in my life, I kept putting in requests every day after getting denied four or five times before they finally stopped even answering.

Absolute fucking dogshit game.
>>
Reminded me of that shitty movie "Her". Bitch totally flakes on him in the end for no logical reason.
>>
Why do so many people have a problem with the ending? It was a pretty good ending. I get the feeling most people who complain about this game have never read a short story in their life.
>>
>>385388075
I think they tried to be artistic with it, saying that there isn't going to be some crazy spoopy shit happening, it was a pretty realistic ending, nothing fucking happens. Yet again, the golden rule of gaming design, if you put art over enjoyablity, your a cunt.
>>
File: 1410643873941.png (136KB, 332x450px) Image search: [Google]
1410643873941.png
136KB, 332x450px
>>385388075
Henry, Deliliah, and the crazy hobo guy were all shirking their responsibilities. That's it.

It was a shitty "game" and nothing like the survival horror game we were led to believe
>>
They honestly did a terrible immersion break with that "day one day two day three BOOM DAY 15".
>>
>>385388075
When isolated, your mind can come up with some scary shit. Also, when you only have one outside source of information, it's hard to be objective. Everything really is Delilah's fault; in the past, and the present. She fails to report the boy, she isn't honest about her past, she fails to report the incident with the girls, she stirs the player/Hank into a paranoid conspiracy theory.

Honestly, would it have been better if it was a social experiment? No, that would be predictable and would in no way relate to Hank's character developing.
>>
it wasn't an ending
it was a new beginning jackass
>>
The only thing I liked about this game was the scene you have pleasant conversation with your wife over the walkie talkie. Thank fuck I pirated the game, ending was dog shit.
>>
>>385388998
Just checked the store page real quick

>Adventure Atmospheric Story Rich Mystery

Not seeing "survival horror" anywhere in there. How were you led to believe this?
>>
>>385388737
It's a lot more forgivable in Her since >she isn't even a human
>>
>>385389515
It was what the trailers and every fucking press release inferred.
>>
Love it but that's because I've worked as a firewatcher. Love Henry and D desu. I think it's supposed to be a little symbolic of life in that nothing really happens. Personally I chose to stay in the forest instead of going with D (I see it as the 'true' ending for me), but either way I can see why most people would see it as medium overall.
>>
>>385389984
>YOU DON'T GET IT IT'S BORING AND DUMB ON PURPOSE BECAUSE LIFE IS IT'S ART!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.