[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all these retards saying assassins creed 3 is absolute shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 15

File: ac3-scenery.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ac3-scenery.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>all these retards saying assassins creed 3 is absolute shit
name a game with a better more comfy open world forest than ac3, oh wait, you can't.
Ac3 has the greatest open world forest of all time, this is non-negotiable.
>tree climbing
>different animals/plants for different sections of the forest (ever been to black creek in the top left of the map and looked at the trees vs the trees near your native american village?
>winter and summer forests
>comfy native american village and a comfy revolutionary era homestead and village which you can upgrade/explore
>hunting (ill admit, probably the worst part of all this since ac games have always had shitty combat and that extends to the guns and bows in ac3)

BUT BUT MUH AC3 STORY IS SO SHIT
since when has anyone given a fuck about the story in ac games? All they are for is historical simulation since we have no other games that can actually perform the part
>>
File: ac3_ss6_169504.jpg (741KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ac3_ss6_169504.jpg
741KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
>>
boats are still cooler than trees
>>
File: Old_growth_forest-0.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Old_growth_forest-0.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: before.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
before.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>385382758
if you're into that they are
but for anyone who wants nothing more than ingame forests that actually have depth ac3 is where it's at
>>
File: acdeer2a.jpg (2MB, 1910x883px) Image search: [Google]
acdeer2a.jpg
2MB, 1910x883px
>>
File: Screenshot103181_1.bmp_1.jpg (178KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot103181_1.bmp_1.jpg
178KB, 1000x564px
>>
>>385382607
yes it is a huge forest. Shame there isn't anything remotely interesting to do on it. No, gathering ingredients is not interesting
>>
>>385383561
It's the most interesting video game forest existing today. Sure it could be better but just try naming a forest that surpasses that of ac3s
>>
File: 1378336525489.jpg (14KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
1378336525489.jpg
14KB, 250x272px
>>385382607
>comfy
translation: wasted money in this shit and can't cope
>>
>>385382607
did this retard play more than 10 hours ?

after the intro we basically had to deal with one of the worst story line in AC cause "muh Haytham", that and the repetition dont help
>>
>>385383786
Although you may find it hard to believe, I thoroughly enjoyed ac3
>>
>>385383908
reread the op post man, this thread is mainly about the superiority of ac3s forest design
>>
>>385383723
Rise of the Tombraiders
Oblivions
>>
AC III is my favorite game in the series.
>most realistic fast travel/map reveal shit
>very atmospheric
>arguably the best robes in the series, if not AC II's
>your assassin trainee guys are all unique, with their own appearances and personalities
>>
>>385384276
Also, the ship missions aren't tiresome like IV's.
>>
>>385384009
the forest is fun in the tutorial, after that everything drag it down the shit hole

dont read much do u
>>
>>385384425
>I got bored of the trees, therefore it's bad
Nope.
>>
>>385384063
>rise of the tombraiders
Although it does have a good forest I can't agree with this one for two reasons:
The good part of the forest (the snowy one near the beginning of the game) is way to small to be considered much of a forest
The other big forest area (thermal something or other) is to littered with houses and ruins and stuff that it really ruins the forest atmosphere. Like, one moment you may be looking at a bunch of beautiful trees and see a deer in the distance but turn the screen just a couple of degrees over and you are already seeing signs of the ugly "native" civilization
>oblivion
Agreed, this game does have a fantastic forest. I only think ac3 has a better forest because of things like the winter and summer options, the tree climbing and movement through the forest. Obviously Oblivion isn't a parkour game so you don't get those movements but tree climbing really is a pretty fucking cool system to have in a forest
>>
>>385382607
I spent more time exploring & hunting than I did doing the missions, shit's top tier comfy and as a bit of a collectorfag I chose the Connor in a tree figure as my representative of the series.
>>385384371
and this, they're scarce enough to not become repetitive
>>
same fagging to shill AC3

autism why
>>
>>385384542
an im partly biased to ac3 vs oblivion because i love the revolutionary war setting
Oblivion's forest is really fucking good though
>>
>>385382607
>Caravan system is pointlessly complex, and after peeling away the fat it boils down to clear fort, get skins, make massive money
>Exploring the monotonous underground is repetitive and boring.
>Cities are alright, if not a less fun urban setting then previous installments
>Story isn't stellar by far
>Using "comfy" as a measure of how good an AC game is

Well, it did start ships, which were rather fun tbw. The boarding actions were great imo.
>>
>>385384664
>samefagging
except it's not, when I made this thread I expected that I was going to have to start samefagging but it actually seems like im not alone with this opinion
>>
>>385384730
>Exploring the monotonous underground is repetitive and boring
Not that bad if you aren't retarded. I much prefer it to "climb tower to activate teleportation spot"
>>
I'd rather just run around bits of France.
>>
I haven't played it yet, but I got it for free so I can't possibly have any buyer's remorse.
>>
>>385384903
If you actually find it to be shit after putting in some decent hours it still took your most valuable resource, time.
>>
>>385384778
>but it actually seems like im not alone with this opinion

>everyone shits on OP stupid as fuck choices and opinions

>Somehow everyone is agreeing with him

Wew Lad
>>
>>385384903
litterally me then 2 hours in and i realized i just wasted my time download and play this trash
>>
>>385384894
I think that's what most people would rather do, which is why ac3 gets a bunch of hate. I feel like I am one of the few people who would rather be running around in an expansive video game forest vs an expansive city (considering that both of them aren't boring as hell with no depth)
>>
>>385384778
you're alone fag
>>
>>385384984
some are shitting on me but some aren't, you wouldn't know since you think all the defending posts are samefagging but who really cares
>>
>>385383786
>>
it feels like they started making this game and went hogwild with creating the wilderness and then lost their enthusiasm as they moved onto the rest of the game.
>>
>>385385437
it's a shame because most people just give up before they ever really get to freely enjoy and explore the forest due to ac3s shitty story
I didn't really have much else to do at that point which is why I actually got around to finishing the game and exploring the forest but not a lot of other people are in the same boat I think
>>
>>385385437
Forested areas are easy and cheap to make. You can procedurally generate them then spend about 1/100th the time to clean them up then it takes to make a well fleshed out city, that's why dev teams love them so much. Throw in a little climbing mechanic and retards think you're the next messiah for what was basically no real work.
Why do you think Bethesda games have so much forested areas in them?
>>
>>385384846
>Not that bad if you're retarded
Fixed that for you. It's unfortunate that it doesn't reveal the city, since they're ugly on the eyes and boring as well. Really, 2, Brotherhood, and Revelations all did cities better, and even after going up a tower you'd have a reason to travel and look around on foot, because it was fun.
>>
I've always liked AC3, except the modern day parts of the story that completely ruined that whole aspect of the series. But the period is one of my favorites and the game itself was awesome. Fucking loved the winter time parts and hanging red coats from trees like the Predator. And the father and son aspects of the story were done well. I also liked how you could build a town and by the end of the game the character has a community and family again through them all gathering around him. It was nice. Black Flag is still the best game in the series though.
>>
>>385382607
Ass creed has always been shit from day 1.
>>
>>385383786
>>
>>385385714
Have you explored ac3s forest man?
Bethesdas are obviously procedurally generated
Witcher 3s are obviously procedurally generated
Ac3s though, while having some procedurally generated parts, are for the most part pretty hand crafted and original (either that or they are the greatest procedurally generated forests I've ever seen)
>>
>>385382607
I didn't finish it
But I unthought of issue is that Connor (who was not very likeable) followed who the coolest most charismatic character of the entire franchise so.. that probably had a subconscious effect on the audience
>>
>>385385723
>travel and look around on foot, because it was fun
As a fan of video game forests, thats the way I feel about ac3s forests, which is what Im defending. I agree with you that the underground is completely and entirely bland and that the cities are just okay at best
>>
are there any good games where I can run around as an indian and raid villages and shit?
>>
>>385386295
unfortunately not
Ac3 is probably the closest you can get to that and it's still not even good (besides the forests, which is why i made the thread)
It's a shame that there are so many cool time periods and environments that could actually be turned into good video games yet devs stay away from them like the plague for some reason
>>
>>385382607
AC4 is the only good AC game
>>
>>385386604
>>385386457
>>
>>385386135
I can't really recall many games having any sort of extensive, interactive forests, so I can see how someone who's into that would enjoy 3 more then others.
>>
>>385385927
Do you have any facts to back up this claim?
>>
>>385382607
Except all of the missions are just patronizing handholding bullshit that fail you instantly if you step halfway outside the handrails. Like for fuck sake, you're not even allowed to explore New York before the game forces you to do that shitty prison mission for an hour. The forest is also empty and devoid of any meaningful content. Don't get me started on the hunting, animals spawn and wait for you in the exact same spots every time and same goes for those tracking clues.
>>
>skin bear
>remains resemble dog
what
>>
>>385387085
>get attacked by wolf pack
>need to repeat the same shit-ass QTE five times to kill them
>desync if I don't waste even more time skinning them
>>
>do 30 minute tutorial
>play good hour or two of game
>game gives tutorial over things I just did

>get further in game
>guy tells me hes been holding onto my familys robes or whatever
>how does he even know theyd fit
>me and cousin start laughing our asses off at the thought of the protrag trying on clothes and them being comically tight around the protrags body
This was my first Ass Creed game and holy shit it was bad
>>
>>385386604
It's the most overrated.
>lame story - "muh Sage"
>awful modern segments
>more tailing missions than any other AC game
>ship missions get boring fast
>ship boarding is a clusterfuck
>Edward isn't even an Assassin
>Edward's awesome robes are ruined by the silly blowpipe and lack of pistol holsters, as well as his swords constantly clipping through
Freedom Cry is superior, even if it's much shorter and missing shanties.
>>
>>385386942
No, the most I have are the screenshots at the beginning of the thread.
>>385382794
This is the only solid screenshot I could find online since I don't feel like going to my parents house, getting out the old xbox, and taking a bunch of ingame screenshots and all that.

I think the main difference between I find between ac3 vs bethesda games and witcher 3 (only reason Im saying these two is because I already used them as examples) is the size of the map. Skyrim and Witcher 3 have such big maps that obviously they are just going to throw in a bunch of boring forests and call it a day. Don't get me wrong, witcher 3 is absolutely beautiful but the forests definitely don't have the same charm or authenticity as the ones in ac3. Ac3 on the other hand though has a map that while being bif enough to feel expansive, was still pretty small to the point where they were able to actually craft a lot of the forest themselves.

I dunno, Im just typing out a lot of this stuff hoping that it's true. If you really are interested (which you probably arent) you should just download a save file for the game and explore the forest and hopefully you'll see what i mean
>>
>>385387362
I remember pre-release interviews where the director said that he wanted to make sure absolutely anyone can finish the game. That's probably the one single design choice that's consistent throughout the whole game, the bullshit handholding and 0 difficulty
>>
>>385382607
>forest
>comfy
>>
>>385387383
>>lame story - "muh Sage"
I liked that, it was something new after 4 games of "muh apple"
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>385387539
>forests
>not comfy
>>385382794
>>
>>385387586
It was incredibly retarded. The Apple/PoE shit isn't great, but it's better than "muh reincarnated husband who always looks exactly the same".
>>
>>385387657
yeah they look like shit in that game

your point ?
>>
>>385387085
more like
>skin anything
>it was actually a dog in disguise
>>385387512
That type of person is the reason people come to this board asking
>hey is this ps3 emulator from ps3emulator.com legit
>i cant get it to run
>>
>>385387761
That they don't look shit
What are you basing that on? Graphics? Because obviously the graphics aren't that great now but they weren't that bad for the time. And if youre basing it off the fact that you don't find forests comfy than it just sounds like personal preference. If it isn't than find me a screenshot of a video game forest that you think is comfier than the one i posted
>>
>>385387949
The graphics were good for the time.
>>
>>385388879
The way Connor's robes look in motion still blow me away. They don't even look as good in Unity.
>>
>>385384542
So you were actually giving your opinion, thats strange. Ive never played an AC game but this sure looks cool. I can only remember the forest area from some linear games like the Evil Within
>>
>>385382794
The thumbnail looked cool so I decided to take a look, jesus this is embarassing, look at that vegetation just a hundred meters from the camera, the ground texures, the water, everything looks like complete shit.
>>
I liked the open sea better

/watch?v=TxStq0yWDQU
>>
>>385389698
>I can't believe games used to have worse graphics than they do now
>>
>>385382607
Playing it on the Xbox360 I think it was when it came out? climbing a tree to ambush some troops late in the game. glitch thru the tree and fall 2-3feet. DIE, lets try that again, DIFFERENT tree....fall thru the world....ok fuck this game. Did enjoy it up to that. Beautiful world.
>>
>>385382607
You can't be comfy in a fucking video game retard it's not even real Jesus fucking Christ stop with all this LE COMFY XXDDD you faggots are worse than the retards who just spout BUT IT'S FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN WAAAAAAHHH fucking moron just die already I hate you so god damned much constantly shitting tmewui jmy board with e yhis DUDE COMYYU LMAO shit fuck you know waht is not comfy sewetin this shit evey freaking day of qw life becauset yuou don't klnow shit about ewt engel ihs lamngaew/
>>
>>385389898
>Has shit graphics
>"Comfy"

Pick one.
>>
>>385390220
are you retarded?
>>
>>385390220
>>385390274
besides, I think that screenshot is on lower settings than normal. You don't really see anything like that occur during normal gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLrA9ARoBHQ
>>
>5th game in the series
>Half the game is a tutorial
>>
>>385390521
no one here is arguing that the game is an underrated masterpiece, just that it has a fantastic forest.
>>
>>385390357
>LOD meshes/textures >50 meters away.

That anon was right, that's one seriously shit forest and you should be ashamed for liking it.
>>
>>385382607
The village is literally just stick huts and dirt with nothing else. Forest is shit too. I loved the small colonial settlements and the cities though. A shame you can't really parkour much.
>>
File: 1484344813460.jpg (48KB, 561x466px) Image search: [Google]
1484344813460.jpg
48KB, 561x466px
>>385382607
Nah the Frontier was the most disappointing aspect of that piece of shit because it was the only one that sounded interesting. Then you actually get around to exploring it and all the tree climbing and exploring is limited to the same kind of pre-set free running tracks you'd find in the cities. If I wanted to just walk around a forest, then I would go out on another hike. All the Frontier had to offer as incentive was furs and convoys you could smash so you can buy equipment to better play the Story, or you can do the Homestead missions which only highlighted how much more of a bland hypocritical jackass that Connor was.
>>
>>385390741
name a better one
>>
>>385384542

wow i disagree but i really appreciate you answering this question like an adult instead of just spouting memes.

you're too good for this place
>>
Its got a pretty good ambience.
There was also a very good game there, that is unfinished and suffers from curious choices where the writing is concerned.
>>
>>385390897
Far Cry Primal.
>>
>>385391012
That may be possible, I haven't actually played far cry primal though so I couldn't say. Maybe if it goes on sale for like 5 bucks sometime Ill pick it up and check it out
>>
>implying anything Ass Cream can approach the comfy of sitting around the campfire with your stalker bros eating bread and canned food

>after narrowly surviving a mutant swarm

ass scream is a series of far too passive 'push ____ to awesome' retardations

that is pretty much the complete OPPOSITE of comfy.
>>
>>385390086
Jesus someone call an ambulance, this guy's having a fucking stroke.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 293x162px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 293x162px
>>385382607
>copy-paste forest
>repetitive freerunning routes
>different animals arbitrarily placed on the map like every other icon in ubisoft games
>winter forests are impossible to navigate without a horse
>comfy
>there's no better forest when pic related's wyoming wilderness exists
>>
>>385390086

this has to be bait.

you do understand the idiomatic 'comfy' as applied in pop culture reference to video games people play, right?

they mean the inner feeling of relaxion and comfort that comes from playing a video game where the aesthetics, atmosphere, gameplay or story etc come together to gel into a whole greater than the constituent parts that usually defies firm concrete definition easily, but that makes one feel good to have played, to be playing, to even sit around in the 'game' purposefully doing nothing
>>
>>385391723
>Stalker
>comfy
Sorry but no fucking way man. Stalker's graphics work on every possible level to be as little comforting as possible
Sure in some situations like the one you described the game may become comfy but from a pure exploration level Stalker is pretty far from comfy. I would say Stalker brings a type of comfort only found from the small rays of happiness that can be found in dead worlds
>>
File: 20160827195735_1.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20160827195735_1.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>385384063
>>385384542
>Oblivion
Enderal did a great job of capturing the comfiness I felt from Oblivion's forest, I loved exploring their map
>>
>>385392185

>implying that isn't the best purest form of comfort

>implying games that are just sunshine and rainbows all the time levels of so-called 'comfy' aren't borings as shit (like piss easy games asscreed IP)

Nigerian Brethren of another Maternal source, it's all about dat contrast. If you never have cold sweat inducing terror and

dohfuckimgonndiewhydidieverplaythisgameshitshitshit

from trying to survive nighthunt the chimerae

>sudden pack of dogs with 3 psydogs and 20 fucking hamsters

how you ever gonna notice the comfy of sitting around the campfire whilst ivan plays his guitar and loudly sings a cheerful song

>to try and stop everyone from thinking about what could be waiting outside the firelight
>>
>>385384276
>Actually liking the fog of war nonsense.
You wouldn't be saying this at all if you went for the 100% in 3 or Liberation. It's a nightmare of having to just go back and forth on the map on an area that looks to be shaded until it registers, and it's needed for AC3 to get to the highest tier of Frontiersman if I remember right. One of the worst additions in the entire series.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>not playing best ebony waifu simulator
OP come on...
>>
>>385382607
Red Dead Redemption has a more comfy forest.
>>
>>385393258
the ONLY good AC
>>
>>385393351
>better than black flag
>better than rogue
>>
>>385393462
yes, it is, your point?
>>
I completely agree OP. I also liked the story.
>>
>>385393592
>implying I'm going to waste my time arguing with a wrong opinion on the internet
>>
File: Aveline_tumblr_concept.jpg (412KB, 1344x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Aveline_tumblr_concept.jpg
412KB, 1344x1920px
>>385393462
>not prefering charming and assassinating white guys as a classy ebony
Fagget.
>>
>>385393730

>i have no argument and i must shitpost

sure thing then fucko go back to your boycupboard safe space hugbox if you can't handle actual discussion instead of circlejerking faggotry
>>
>>385392923
I never meant to imply it wasn't a good type of comfort. I also didn't imply that the other type of comfort is all sunshine and rainbows. I think both have their merits
>>
>>385395419
just saiyan, you can't have comfy without un-comfy. yin and yang and all that jazz.
>>
>>385382895
>actually have dept
PRESS Y TO UNLOCK ASSASSIN MISSION OF DEER
>>
>>385382607
Gee anon, I never thought of it like that.

Consider this though; you're fucking Terry Schaivo levels of brain dead if you think it's better than 2 or 4.

>>385393340
Shut the fuck up with your highly overrated Brokeback Mountain Sim, shitskin.
>>
>>385383723
KH2 twilight town in the woods
>>
>>385393220
I'm not autistic enough to go for 100%
>>
>>385393258
>fantastic settings
>only AC to make disguises a gameplay feature
>pretty good story
Would've loved to see a sequel, maybe some parts in it could've had Connor playable. It's a damn shame Ubishit would rather appeal to the Arkham/Witcher audience(s).
>>
Only ADHD brainlets don't like AC3.
>>
>Playing as a maizenigger

Dropped.
>>
>>385382607
That's a cute forest alright, but what about the rest of the game anon?
>>
>>385382607
>whatisfarcry.jpg

Useless forests nobody cares about aside AC3 grew too big. They wanted to include as many new things as they could while not focusing on anything really well. The game was made by how many 5 or 7 bigger or smaller studios all capable to make a complete game. Coordinating this was a nightmare for sure. The main problems:

1, the story is shit and a letdown
Yes AC's story mattered before. It was about some mystical conspiracy through the times before then it ends in a complete letdown. It doesn't help the hero out of nowhere dies like a bitch at the end. Everyone who put up with the giant borefest which is the game overall was spit in the face in the end.
2, too many different ecosystems with different goals
It actually shows it was stapled together from the work of different teams. You have the classic AC gameplay in the cities, you have some far cryesque hunting climbing stuff in the wild, you have a confusing fog of war simulator under the city, you have the ship battles which are so foregin and awesome at the same time, you have the absolutely annoying present time climbing and the forced MUH historical events as missions etc. It has many things but things are not united. Entirely different games are fighting who will take the wheel for the next 30 minutes.
3, cities and events are uninteresting
I'm an eurofag, so I probably can't understand why someone thinks copy-pasted cities of plain wood houses are more interesting than climbing around historical european and eastern work of art. The cities were both boring and uninteresting. Only "good" thing you didn't need to climb that much because most building were short.
4, main hero is shit espcially compared to our favorite italian loverboy
Nuff said
>>
>>385393808
>ywn be an evil rich guy and get assassinated by a qt ebony girl
>>
>>385382607
I loved it OP. I finished it 100% I even found all of the feathers
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
>>385398967
why live?
>>
>>385396364
kek
>>
Pirates are more fun than Native Americans
>>
I really enjoyed building the village in AC3. it's just that most of the missions and story were shit. paul revere's midnight ride was the most disappointing and boring stuff ever
>>
>>385400034
Too bad the pirate game is absolute shit.
>>
I miss Brotherhood's multiplayer
>>
>>385400828
Same. I tried to play multiplayer in III and IV, but they're just full of people running on rooftops.
>>
>>385400505
Too bad you're incorrect.
>>
>>385382607
>GTA V
>Witcher 3
>Crysis

wow that was easy.
>>
>>385401216
see
>>385387383
>>
>>385401595
>GTA V
>comfy in any way
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.