/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most genuinely evil character ever conceived in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Yuna.jpg (135KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Yuna.jpg
135KB, 768x1024px
Who is the most genuinely evil character ever conceived in a videogame? I'm not saying your favorite, but who you you feel is the most irredeemable.
>>
Probably Adachi, guys entire motivation was to be a dick for fun.
>>
>>
File: photo.jpg (94KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
94KB, 900x900px
This slut.
>>
King of Thieves Ganondorf.

No one can be that evil to know about a holy sacred relic and use it to expand the size of your penis.
>>
Blaise Debeste is a piece of shit
>>
>>385378414
Suguru Kamoshida

>>385378517
His motivation was to be a dick because he was bored, and later changed on his own will.
>>
>>385378517

Goro is a million times worse. Adachi only killed 2 people, Goro killed and maimed hundreds, for an even worse reason.
>>
>>385379198
>his son's breakdown during his Logic Chess segment
>starts sobbing and feels like 100% trash
legit felt bad for the kid
Blaise is a fucking cuntwaffle
>>
>>385378414
Luca Blight
>>
>>385379857
They are both equally shitty, Goro was just in a position where his shittiness reached bigger proportions, Adachi was stuck in the boons.
>>
>>385379778
How can what Kamoshida did even hold a candle to someone like Shido?
>>
>>385378553
She ruined the world for the sake of her fetish, a giant piece of shit and one of the dumbest ideas for an antagonist too.
>>
File: Mao_Zedong.jpg (33KB, 318x382px) Image search: [Google]
Mao_Zedong.jpg
33KB, 318x382px
>>
File: Stalin.jpg (37KB, 318x382px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin.jpg
37KB, 318x382px
>>385380301
Runner up.
>>
>>385380216
Kamoshida felt like way more of a threat than Shido ever did. Sure what Shido planned was more evil and he has done worse things, but Kamoshida just had a much bigger presence
>>
>>385380297
There was someone in an older thread who compared her to the Romantic idea of Satan, and that makes a fair amount of sense. She doesn't do it for her fetish, that's just a by-product. She does it because she's bored, and is willing to work her ass off to be entertained. The motives may be shallow, but the ruthless and remorseless qualities are undeniable.
>>
>>385378414
The best part is, he gets away with all the shit he's done, and the ending states he's gonna keep on doing it, too.
>>
>>385378414
Count Vegar from Jak 3. He's the one of the most hilariously irredeemable characters I've seen.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.