[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>open world >survival >crafting when will this end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>open world
>survival
>crafting

when will this end
>>
just as soon as you stop buying them
>>
>>385377717
don't worry anon, we still have our good old franchises like zelda which won't ever become like that
>>
Give me a code.
>>
>>385377717
Never its a game that last forever, and if the developers pull it off, they'll have people sucking their tit for years to come,,,,like DayZ
>>
File: 1040full-lana-rhoades.jpg (218KB, 1040x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1040full-lana-rhoades.jpg
218KB, 1040x1368px
>>385377867
the last one that I bought was minecraft years ago
>>
you forgot >early access
>>
File: 1499199274166.jpg (18KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1499199274166.jpg
18KB, 340x340px
>Linear levels
>Infinite lives with no consequences for death
>Non customizable strategies

Is the iPhone your main console OP¨?
>>
>early access
>>
>>385377717
Are you saying you prefer linear games now? Make up your fucking minds, /v/.
>>
>>385378291
>/v/ is one person
>>
>>385378168
you are saying a game like super metroid is bad?
>>
>>385377986
okay. here is one for root double

62W2X-YXTE5-C3RZ7
>>
>despite it being a meme /v/ consistently looks at new Open World Survival Crafting Early Access games and says "but this one is different"
that's why. The hype culture is getting the best of everyone and people are milking it.
>>
and here is one for dragon's dogma

V64CH-WJVTI-EP9ZK
>>
>>385377717
When people realize nonlinearity doesn't inherently make a game good.
It's definitely a great thing when done well but you can't just make a game open world and expect it to automatically be good.
>>
>>385377717

It can stop when they do survival right. Issue i typically have with 'survival' games is that once you get past the initial hurdle of food finding, its never really scarce ever so you easily have food and the rest of the time playing is doing some other bs. I wish the madmax game went a little bit more hardcore when it came to that because it was perfect. Right setting for it but soon as you got the settlement all fixed up you never even worried about gas since you simply went back to base and instantly refilled
>>
Even normies are starting to get tired of the open world meme.
>>
>>385377717
>3 HOUR JAV
>90% isn't raw fucking
>>
>>385378661
Most JAV is like that, theres so much time wasted and so many times theres that doesn't matter at all story

like do I really care how the girl getting off the train gets kidnapped and dragged to the rape dungeon? Just fuck already I don't have time for this
>>
>>385378904
real men watch for its story
>>
>>385378098
well you shouldn't have

it's going to take a few more years for the effect to wear off
>>
>deleted
>>
>>385378961
This. You have to learn moon to truly appreciate it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.