[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't care that you play it, just quit trying to defend it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pubg.jpg (129KB, 1200x706px) Image search: [Google]
pubg.jpg
129KB, 1200x706px
>battle royale game
>stupid fuck huge maps instead of small, confined spaces like schools or ship yards
>no way to place booby traps on doors or tripwires
>no viable form of team work aside from being in a party from the get go, or get reported for "being toxic" if you randomly group up and kill them afterwards, a staple of battle royale
>shitty hit detection for melee, along with garbage choices like a frying pan or crowbar, plus completely pointless as a weapon due to the amount of guns that spawn alongside them.
>emphasis on ranged weaponry which is fucking stupid instead of melee, or pyschological warfare on where traps and ambushes would be
this game is literally shit.

Not to mention that PlayerUnknown went back on their word and added micro-transactions before the game released. (Doesn't matter if they're optional, doesn't matter if they're cosmetic only. The fact is that they bent on their word because they saw the profit in it even though they've made more than enough in sales.) I wouldn't even mind as much if they had waited for release. Even then,

>Locking minor content behind a paywall instead of just adding it into the game

I remember when DLC'S were known as expansions and offered considerably more content.
>>
>muh profit
>money that they are literally going to give away (both to a tourney winner and charity)
>>
OP you wouldn't have made this thread if you "don't care that people play it"
>>
>dude I'm gonna attack the game and shit on it for retarded reasons and ignore anything good about it

>but don't defend it lmao

Kill yourself fat fuck. Also I saged
>>
File: 1437111743428.jpg (15KB, 256x245px) Image search: [Google]
1437111743428.jpg
15KB, 256x245px
The only way to get a video game that adheres to your specific tastes is to make one yourself. This game might not have things you personally want, but it has things other people want, hence its success.
>>
>>385376282
>stupid fuck huge maps instead of small, confined spaces like schools or ship yards
the circle creates dynamic confined spaces
>no way to place booby traps on doors or tripwires
god forbid they eventually add that or something.
>no viable form of team work aside from being in a party from the get go, or get reported for "being toxic" if you randomly group up and kill them afterwards, a staple of battle royale
>a staple of battle royale
it was one fucking movie, which was never about the actual fighting. Besides, you can already do this in solo queue, if you're willing to risk it, which is exactly what it would be like in BR.
>shitty hit detection for melee, along with garbage choices like a frying pan or crowbar, plus completely pointless as a weapon due to the amount of guns that spawn alongside them.
there is no such thing as a game with good melee hitreg, prove me wrong.
>emphasis on ranged weaponry which is fucking stupid instead of melee, or pyschological warfare on where traps and ambushes would be
who died and made you king? If you want Battle Royale, watch the movie again. christ.

Game's still shit though, glad I didn't buy into the hype now that the Judaism has been unleashed.
>>
>no viable forms of teamwork aside from the modes where teamwork is the only viable way to win
>>
its true OP game sucks. Its gonna be the next crash and anyone with a brain sees it coming.
>>
>>385376282
This game makes /v/ so salty its hilarious.
>>
>>385379847
I don't understand, H1Z1 didn't get shit on constantly everyday multiple times a day yet it was popular on twitch and steam
>>
>>385379106
>it's still in early access theres still time!
>a year later
>lol who still plays that haha
>>
>>385379847
same with overwatch for some reason

it's a fun fucking game to some people who gives a fuck about the """normies""", just go back to dust2 for the 20th time today
>>
>>385376282
3 fucking threads, fuck off to one of the other ones and check the catalog before posting.
>>
>>385376282
I dont know what you expected. Allowing players to loot in peace so they can get geared up for the fight mid-late game seems fine
Then play with friends you fucking idiot or play solo
melee isnt the focus of the game thats why there are guns everywhere so hit detection isnt important. besides all you need is a pan and it will block bullets that hit it

I personally don't like the game but I'll point out shit that's wrong.
>>
>>385376282
It's a battle royale game, not a Battle Royale game, you retard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.