[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on the rayman games. which ones should I get, which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 200px-R1_site_Rayman[1].jpg (29KB, 200x308px) Image search: [Google]
200px-R1_site_Rayman[1].jpg
29KB, 200x308px
redpill me on the rayman games. which ones should I get, which should I avoid? where do I start?
>>
If you want 3D try 2, if you want 2D try Origins
>>
All of the main series games (1, 2, 3, Origins and Legends) are excellent, you can't go wrong with any of them. 1 is considerably harder than the others though.
>>
Ignoring the obligatory suggestions, if you have friends Rayman Arena/Rayman M.

Also Rabbids Go Home is really good. No sign of Rayman in it but still.
>>
Raving Rabbids
>>
>>385375413
>1 is considerably harder
Understatement.
>>
>>385374934
1 is the best but its 2d.
2 is alright and 3d.
3 is very different from 2 but its still pretty cool.
>https://twitter.com/ocornut/status/881876378056085505
>>
>>385374934
All the main ones (1, 2, 3, Origins and Legends) are great so you might as well just play them in release order.
>>
2 or Origins, both PC ports work fine. If you have a dreamcast you can play Ray2 as it has the best features of the game, but emulating the n64 version is also a choice if you don't mind midi music (also, pj64 runs the game at actual 60fps),avoid the other ports.
1 is too hard unless you play the DSi version
3 is so-so
Legends can feel a bit bloated
>>
>>385376815
>Legends can feel a bit bloated
What do you mean? I played Origins, whats the difference?
>>
>>385374934
1 is amazing, but an important part of it is running around to find secrets (you need to find all the cages to unlock the final level in the base game, you need to find all the blue lums to finish a level in Designer). This is the best part of the game for me, but if you don't like to do that you may not enjoy the game. If you do get Rayman Gold, definitely give the Designer levels a try, they're the best ones in the collection.

Apart from that, 2 is great, 3 is not nearly as good as 2 but still an enjoyable game, and Origins and Legends are both a lot of fun.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.